The Weber State Wildcats (16-5) will look to continue a five-game winning streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (10-9) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Dee Events Center as big, 10.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-10.5)||Under (146.5)||Weber State 78 Northern Colorado 65|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have put up more than 146.5 points in 66.7% of their outings this year (14 of 21 opportunities).
- In six of 19 opportunities (31.6%) this year, Northern Colorado has combined with its opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 152.5 points per game, 6.0 more points than the over/under of 146.5 set for this matchup.
- The Wildcats and the Bears have seen their opponents average a combined 9.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 146.5 set for this game.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 5.9 more points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Bears games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats score 15.5 more points per game (83.1) than the Bears allow (67.6).
- Weber State is 13-0 against the spread and 16-3 overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- In games when Northern Colorado gives up more than 83.1 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bears put up an average of 69.4 points per game, just 0.1 more points than the 69.3 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.3 points, Northern Colorado is 4-0 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- Weber State is 7-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 69.4 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 291 points this season (13.8 points per game on average), and the Bears have put up 34 more points than their opponents on the year (1.8 per game).
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State is strong against the spread, going 14-4 this season.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Wildcats have fared well against the spread, putting together a 5-0 record.
- In 10 of 18 (55.6%) contests this season, Weber State and its opponents have hit the over.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- The Bears have a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering only 46.7% of the time).
- Northern Colorado has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (6 out of 15 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-52 UNCO|
|1/9/2020||Northern Colorado||-2.5||135||-147||+121||Regular Season||65-64 UNCO|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-61 UNCO|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Isiah Brown, who averages 18.0 per contest to go with 3.5 rebounds and 3.1 assists.
- Dillon Jones is the Wildcats leading rebounder, pulling down 5.6 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara is their best passer, distributing 3.2 assists in each contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Zahir Porter, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- The Weber State steals leader is Jones, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Dontay Bassett, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume racks up 14.8 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bears.
- Kur Jockuch is at the top of the Bears rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game, and Matt Johnson leads the team in assists with 2.7 per contest.
- Johnson is dependable from deep and leads the Bears with 2.2 made threes per game.
- Hume leads the Bears defensively with 1.3 steals and 1.1 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED