The Weber State Wildcats (17-5) are 9-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (10-10) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Dee Events Center. The game airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-9)||Under (144.5)||Weber State 78 Northern Colorado 65|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in 68.2% of their outings this year (15 of 22 opportunities).
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have added up to score at least 144.5 points in 35% of their matchups this year (seven of 20 chances).
- These teams average a combined 151 points per game, 6.5 more points than the total of 144.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game (136) than this game’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in matchups this season is 6.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Bears games this year have averaged a total of 136.2 points, 8.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 82.1 points per game, 14.9 more points than the 67.2 the Bears give up.
- When Weber State puts up more than 67.2 points, it is 13-0 against the spread and 16-3 overall.
- When Northern Colorado allows more than 82.1 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Bears score just 0.1 more points per game (68.9) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (68.8).
- Northern Colorado has put together a 4-0 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
- Weber State has an ATS record of 7-4 and a 7-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 68.9 points.
- The Wildcats have scored a total of 292 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 13.3 per game), and the Bears have out-scored opponents by 33 points on the season (1.7 more per game).
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State has been good against the spread, going 14-5 on the season.
- The Wildcats fare well when favored by at least 9 points, posting a 5-1 record against the spread.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
Northern Colorado Betting Information
- Northern Colorado has covered the spread in half of its games, going 8-8 ATS.
- The Bears have not fared well as a 9-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 9-point underdogs.
- The Bears and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 16 (37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2021||Weber State||-10||146.5||-572||+411||Regular Season||60-59 WEBST|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-52 UNCO|
|1/9/2020||Northern Colorado||-2.5||135||-147||+121||Regular Season||65-64 UNCO|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-61 UNCO|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-64 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- Isiah Brown leads the Wildcats in scoring, tallying 18.0 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 3.0 assists.
- Dillon Jones is the Wildcats leading rebounder, grabbing 5.8 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara is their best passer, averaging 3.2 assists in each contest.
- Zahir Porter provides the bulk of the Wildcats’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.7 threes per game to lead the team.
- Jones is Weber State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Dontay Bassett leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Northern Colorado Leaders
- Bodie Hume racks up 14.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bears.
- The Bears’ leader in rebounds is Kur Jockuch with 7.6 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Matt Johnson with 2.7 per game.
- Johnson averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.
- Hume’s steals (1.3 steals per game) and blocks (1.1 blocks per game) lead Northern Colorado defensively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds