The Weber State Wildcats (15-5) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Sacramento State Hornets (7-9) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at The Nest as 7-point favorites. The game airs at 2:05 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Weber State (-7)||Over (146)||Weber State 78 Sacramento State 68|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined for 146 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of 20 games (75%) this year.
- Sacramento State and its opponents have combined to score at least 146 points in six of 16 outings (37.5%) this season.
- The Wildcats and the Hornets combine to average nine more points per game than the over/under of 146 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 fewer points per game (139.8) than this game’s over/under of 146 points.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this season is 6.9 more points than the total of 146 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Hornets this year is 4.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Weber State Betting Information
- Weber State has been strong against the spread, going 14-3 on the season.
- The Wildcats have posted a winning record of 6-0 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- The Wildcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 17 games this season.
Sacramento State Betting Information
- Sacramento State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 6-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Hornets have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In the majority of Sacramento State’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2021||Weber State||-8.5||141.5||-670||+450||Regular Season||82-73 WEBST|
|3/11/2020||Sacramento State||-4||127||-189||+154||Conference Tournament||62-54 SACST|
|2/6/2020||Sacramento State||-0.5||124||-111||-111||Regular Season||70-66 WEBST|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-57 SACST|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-76 SACST|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-65 WEBST|
Weber State Leaders
- The Wildcats scoring leader is Isiah Brown, who averages 18.1 per contest to go with 3.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Dillon Jones leads the Wildcats in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Seikou Sisoho Jawara leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.3 in each contest.
- Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 1.8 per outing.
- Jones is Weber State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Dontay Bassett leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Sacramento State Leaders
- Ethan Esposito collects 17.1 points and 7.3 rebounds per game for the Hornets, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Sacramento State’s assist leader is Bryce Fowler with 4.1 per game. He also records 13.4 points per game and tacks on 3.8 rebounds per game.
- William FitzPatrick leads the Hornets in three-point shooting with an average of 2.8 made threes per game.
- Christian Terrell (1.7 steals per game) and David Jones (1.3 blocks per game) lead the Hornets in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED