The Western Carolina Catamounts (8-8) are at home in SoCon action against the Chattanooga Mocs (9-3) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Catamounts are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 147 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Chattanooga (+1)||Over (147)||Western Carolina 76 Chattanooga 75|
- The Catamounts and their opponents have totaled at least 147 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 16 outings (75%) this season.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in four of 12 games (33.3%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (151.1) than this game’s over/under of 147 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.5 more points per game (148.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- The average over/under the Catamounts have had set in games this season is 8.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Mocs games this season have averaged a total of 144 points, three fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Western Carolina Betting Information
- The Catamounts have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, putting up a 4-10 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Catamounts have struggled to a 0-6 record ATS this season.
- Western Carolina and its adversaries have combined to cover the total in 7 of 14 games this season (50%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Mocs have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- In 5 out Chattanooga’s 10 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-61 WCAR|
|12/3/2019||Western Carolina||-4||142.5||-186||+154||Regular Season||87-77 WCAR|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-96 WCAR|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-62 CHAT|
Western Carolina Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Catamounts is Mason Faulkner, who scores 16.2 points and dishes out 4.6 assists per game.
- Cory Hightower leads Western Carolina in rebounding, grabbing 6.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 13.6 points a contest.
- Matt Halvorsen paces his teammates on the Catamounts with 3.4 made threes per contest.
- Faulkner is Western Carolina’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Xavier Cork leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
- Malachi Smith racks up 9.5 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game, placing him atop the Mocs’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- David Jean-Baptiste counts for 17.7 points per game, making him the top scorer on Chattanooga’s team.
- Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- Chattanooga’s leader in steals is Jean-Baptiste with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Stefan Kenic with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED