The No. 1 seed Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (19-6) are favored by 1.5 points in the C-USA Tournament semifinals over the No. 2 seed UAB Blazers (22-6). The teams will hit the court Friday at 12:00 PM ET live on CBS Sports, with the winner moving closer to a guaranteed spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 16 of 25 outings (64%) this year, the Hilltoppers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- In eight of 28 outings (28.6%) this year, UAB and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points.
- The Hilltoppers and the Blazers combine to average 11.6 more points per game than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 128.6 points per game, 6.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- The Hilltoppers average point total in outings this season is 142.6, 7.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Blazers this year is 2.3 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hilltoppers average 74.1 points per game, 14.0 more points than the 60.1 the Blazers give up.
- When Western Kentucky puts up more than 60.1 points, it is 18-3 overall and 10-0 against the spread.
- When UAB allows more than 74.1 points, it is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Blazers put up only 4.5 more points per game (73) than the Hilltoppers allow their opponents to score (68.5).
- When it scores more than 68.5 points, UAB is 10-0 against the spread and 14-1 overall.
- Western Kentucky is 2-4 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it allows more than 73 points.
- The Hilltoppers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 141 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Blazers have put up 361 more points than their opponents on the year (12.9 per game).
Western Kentucky Betting Information
- The Hilltoppers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 10-15 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Hilltoppers have struggled to a 7-12 record ATS this season.
- Western Kentucky and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 12 of 25 games this season (48%).
UAB Betting Information
- The Blazers have a winning record against the spread, going 16-9 ATS (covering 64% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Blazers have a record ATS of 13-7.
- In the majority of UAB’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 25 games, 36%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2020||Western Kentucky||-1.5||134.5||-125||+103||Regular Season||72-62 UAB|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-67 WKENT|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-60 UAB|
Western Kentucky Leaders
- Charles Bassey leads the Hilltoppers in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 17.7 points and 11.7 rebounds per game.
- Dayvion McKnight is Western Kentucky’s best passer, distributing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 5.8 PPG.
- Luke Frampton leads the Hilltoppers in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Josh Anderson and Bassey lead the Hilltoppers on the defensive end, with Anderson leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bassey in blocks averaging 3.2 per contest.
- Michael Ertel sits at the top of the Blazers scoring leaderboard with 13.1 points per game. He also pulls down 2.6 rebounds and racks up 1.3 assists per game.
- Trey Jemison puts up a stat line of 7.0 rebounds, 7.4 points and 1.0 assist per game for UAB to take the top rebound spot on the team. Tavin Lovan has the top spot for assists with 2.3 per game, adding 12.1 points and 4.0 rebounds per matchup.
- Jalen Benjamin is the most prolific from deep for the Blazers, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Quan Jackson (2.2 steals per game) and Jemison (2.1 blocks per game) lead the Blazers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED