The Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-12) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Western Michigan Broncos (5-15) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Western Michigan (-2.5)||Over (136)||Western Michigan 76 Eastern Michigan 68|
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined for 136 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 20 outings (55%) this season.
- Eastern Michigan has played in 13 games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 76.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 136 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.1 fewer points per game (133.9) than this matchup’s total of 136 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.8 points per game, 12.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Broncos average point total in matchups this year is 135.4, 0.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Eagles games this year is 11.2 more points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Broncos score 63.1 points per game, 13.3 fewer points than the 76.4 the Eagles allow.
- Western Michigan has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when putting up more than 76.4 points.
- Eastern Michigan is 1-12 overall and 2-9 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 63.1 points.
- The Eagles put up an average of 70.8 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 72.4 the Broncos give up.
- Eastern Michigan has compiled a 3-2 overall record and a 1-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 72.4 points.
- Western Michigan is 2-9 against the spread and 0-11 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 70.8 points.
- The Broncos have a -185-point scoring differential on the season (-9.3 per game). The Eagles have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-96 total points, -5.6 per game).
Western Michigan Betting Information
- Western Michigan has covered in just eight of 19 matchups this season.
- The Broncos have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Western Michigan and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 19 (47.4%) games this season.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- The Eagles have a losing record against the spread, going 4-9 ATS (covering just 30.8% of the time).
- The Eagles have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- In the majority of Eagles games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (10 out of 13 games, 76.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Eastern Michigan||-2.5||128.5||-144||+119||Regular Season||70-54 WMICH|
|2/15/2020||Eastern Michigan||-4.5||126||-211||+168||Regular Season||69-51 EMICH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-76 EMICH|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-67 EMICH|
Western Michigan Leaders
- Greg Lee leads the Broncos in rebounds and assists. Lee averages 12.9 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 2.4 assists per game.
- B. Artis White is the Broncos scoring leader, averaging 14.3 points per game. He adds 3.8 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest.
- The Broncos get the most three-point shooting production out of Artis White, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Artis White and Patrick Emilien lead the Broncos on the defensive end, with Artis White leading the team in steals averaging 0.9 per game and Emilien in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Ty Groce holds the top spot on the Eagles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.1 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- Bryce McBride dishes out 2.4 assists per game, the most assists on the Eagles.
- McBride is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- The Eagles’ leader in steals is Yeikson Montero with 2.3 per game, and Groce is their leader in blocks with 1.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Men’s Basketball National Championship Betting Update: Gonzaga Back at the Top
- Men’s College Basketball Week 11 Parlay Betting Picks: Duke vs Florida State ACC Conference Showdown
- Top Men’s College Basketball Matches to Bet On: BIG 12 Great Action, SEC Showdown and More
- College Basketball 2021-22 National Championship Betting Odds Update
- Men’s College Basketball Week 10 Parlay Betting Picks: Conference Co-Leaders Battle Each Other