The No. 1 seed Wichita State Shockers (15-4) are 9-point favorites to win and move closer to a guaranteed berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket against the No. 8 seed South Florida Bulls (9-12) in the AAC Tournament quarterfinals Friday at Dickies Arena, tipping off at 12:00 PM ET on ESPN2.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Shockers and their opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in 42.1% of their games this season (eight of 19 opportunities).
- In 10 of 21 opportunities (47.6%) this year, South Florida has combined with its opponents to score more than 138 points.
- These teams average a combined 139.1 points per game, 1.1 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Shockers and the Bulls have seen their opponents average a combined 1.4 more points per game than the point total of 138 set in this game.
- The average total the Shockers have had set in matchups this season is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Bulls games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers average 73.3 points per contest, just 1.7 more points than the 71.6 the Bulls surrender to opponents.
- When Wichita State puts up more than 71.6 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall.
- South Florida has a 1-7 record against the spread and a 2-7 record overall when allowing more than 73.3 points.
- The Bulls score just two fewer points than the Shockers allow (67.8).
- South Florida has put together an 8-2 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
- Wichita State is 5-6-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 65.8 points.
- The Shockers have put up a total of 104 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.5 per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 121 total points, -5.8 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Wichita State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Shockers have struggled to a 1-3 record ATS this season.
- The Shockers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 17 games this season.
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls have a losing record against the spread, going 6-13 ATS (covering just 31.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 9-point underdogs, the Bulls have a record ATS of 0-1.
- In most of South Florida’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 19 games, 63.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2021||Wichita State||-12||137.5||-846||+558||Regular Season||80-63 WICHST|
|12/22/2020||South Florida||-1||131.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||82-77 WICHST|
|2/20/2020||Wichita State||-10||124.5||-628||+437||Regular Season||65-55 WICHST|
|1/21/2020||Wichita State||-5||126.5||-220||+173||Regular Season||56-43 WICHST|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-41 USF|
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne leads the Shockers in scoring, tallying 17.1 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Trey Wade leads Wichita State in rebounding, averaging 5.8 per game, while Alterique Gilbert leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Etienne provides the bulk of the Shockers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 3.1 threes per game to lead the team.
- Gilbert and Morris Udeze lead the Shockers on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Udeze in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- David Collins averages 12.7 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulls’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Michael Durr is at the top of the South Florida rebounding leaderboard with 7.6 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.6 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Justin Brown’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Bulls.
- South Florida’s leader in steals is Collins (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Durr (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds