The Wichita State Shockers (14-4) are big, 11.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game win streak when they host the South Florida Bulls (8-11) on Saturday, March 6, 2021 at Charles Koch Arena. The matchup airs at 1:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is 138.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Shockers and their opponents have combined for 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 18 opportunities (38.9%) this season.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to score more than 138.5 points in eight of 19 games (42.1%) this year.
- The two teams combine to average 138.5 points per game, which equals this game’s over/under.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.3 points per game, 0.8 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Shockers average point total in matchups this season is 141.1, 2.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulls this year is 1.8 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers record just 1.7 more points per game (72.9) than the Bulls give up (71.2).
- Wichita State has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 10-0 record overall when putting up more than 71.2 points.
- South Florida is 1-7 against the spread and 2-7 overall when allowing more than 72.9 points.
- The Bulls’ 65.6 points per game are only 2.5 fewer points than the 68.1 the Shockers give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.1 points, South Florida is 3-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Wichita State is 5-6-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it gives up more than 65.6 points.
- The Shockers have put up a total of 87 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.8 per game), while the Bulls have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 106 total points, -5.6 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Shockers have covered eight times in 16 contests.
- When favored by at least 11.5 points, the Shockers have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Shockers games have played to the total or above 8 times in 16 games this season.
South Florida Betting Information
- The Bulls have a 5-12 record against the spread, covering in only 29.4% of their matchups.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Bulls have a record ATS of 0-1.
- South Florida and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 17 (58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/22/2020||South Florida||-1||131.5||-115||-106||Regular Season||82-77 WICHST|
|2/20/2020||Wichita State||-10||124.5||-628||+437||Regular Season||65-55 WICHST|
|1/21/2020||Wichita State||-5||126.5||-220||+173||Regular Season||56-43 WICHST|
|1/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||54-41 USF|
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne leads the Shockers in scoring, tallying 16.9 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Trey Wade is the Shockers leading rebounder, grabbing 5.6 per game, while Alterique Gilbert is their best passer, averaging 4.1 assists in each contest.
- Etienne’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Shockers.
- Gilbert and Morris Udeze lead the Shockers on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Udeze in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
South Florida Leaders
- The Bulls’ David Collins averages enough points (12.1 per game) and assists (3.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Michael Durr is at the top of the South Florida rebounding leaderboard with 7.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 7.8 points and tacks on 0.4 assists per game.
- Justin Brown is consistent from distance and leads the Bulls with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Collins (1.4 steals per game) and Durr (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Bulls in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends