The Wichita State Shockers (9-4) host the Tulane Green Wave (7-5) after winning five straight home games. The Shockers are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulane (+11)||Under (138)||Wichita State 74 Tulane 64|
- In five of 13 games (38.5%) this season, the Shockers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Tulane and its opponents have added up to score more than 138 points in 33.3% of their matchups this year (four of 12 opportunities).
- The Shockers and the Green Wave combine to average 0.6 more points per game than the total of 138 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.7 fewer points per game (133.3) than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- The average over/under the Shockers have had set in matchups this year is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Green Wave games this year is 9.2 fewer points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers average 73.9 points per game, 9.8 more points than the 64.1 the Green Wave allow.
- Wichita State has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when scoring more than 64.1 points.
- Tulane has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall when allowing more than 73.9 points.
- The Green Wave’s 64.7 points per game are just 4.5 fewer points than the 69.2 the Shockers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 69.2 points, Tulane is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall.
- Wichita State has a 6-4 record overall and an ATS record of 5-4-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 64.7 points.
- The Shockers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 62 points this season (4.7 points per game on average), and the Green Wave have put up just seven more points than their opponents on the year (0.6 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Shockers have covered six times in 11 contests.
- The Shockers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 11 points.
- More often than not, Wichita State and its foes have united to hit the over, cashing in on 6 of 11 chances this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- The Green Wave have an even record against the spread, going 6-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Green Wave have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Tulane and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 12 (33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/16/2020||Wichita State||-15.5||136||-2005||+961||Regular Season||82-57 WICHST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 WICHST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-62 WICHST|
Wichita State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Shockers this season is Tyson Etienne, who averages 17.6 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Wichita State’s leading rebounder is Trey Wade averaging 5.8 boards per game and its best passer is Alterique Gilbert and his 3.9 assists per game.
- The Shockers get the most three-point shooting production out of Etienne, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
- Gilbert and Morris Udeze lead Wichita State on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Udeze in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Jaylen Forbes puts up 15.5 points per game and is the top scorer for the Green Wave.
- The Green Wave’s leader in rebounds is Kevin Cross with 4.8 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Jordan Walker with 3.8 per game.
- Etienne leads his teammates on the Green Wave with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Walker (1.7 steals per game) and Cross (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Green Wave in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds