A game after he scored 37 points in a 91-71 loss to Cincinnati, Jaylen Forbes leads the Tulane Green Wave (9-11) at home against the Wichita State Shockers (13-4) on Wednesday, March 3, 2021. The Green Wave are underdogs by 4.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total is set at 134 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wichita State (-4.5)||Over (134)||Wichita State 71 Tulane 65|
- The Shockers and their opponents have combined to score more than 134 points in 52.9% of their outings this season (nine of 17 opportunities).
- In eight of 20 games (40%) this season, Tulane has combined with its opponents to score at least 134 points.
- The Shockers and the Green Wave combine to average 2.2 more points per game than the over/under of 134 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.8 less points per game (133.2) than this game’s over/under of 134 points.
- The average point total in Shockers games this season is 6.6 more points than the over/under of 134 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Green Wave this year is 5.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Shockers average 7.4 more points per game (72.6) than the Green Wave give up (65.2).
- Wichita State has a 12-0 record overall and a 6-0 record against the spread when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Tulane is 0-5 overall and 2-3 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 72.6 points.
- The Green Wave put up an average of 63.6 points per game, just 4.4 fewer points than the 68 the Shockers allow.
- Tulane has compiled a 3-3 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68 points.
- Wichita State’s record is 5-6-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it gives up more than 63.6 points.
- The Shockers have put up a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 4.6 per game), while the Green Wave have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 33 total points, -1.6 per game).
Wichita State Betting Information
- Wichita State been consistently inconsistent against the spread this season, posting a 7-7-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Shockers have struggled to a 0-4 record ATS this season.
- Wichita State and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 15 (46.7%) games this season.
Tulane Betting Information
- Tulane has a winning record against the spread, going 11-9 ATS (covering 55.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Green Wave have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- Tulane has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 35% of matchups this season (7 out of 20 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/3/2021||Wichita State||-11.5||139||-811||+530||Regular Season||75-67 WICHST|
|2/16/2020||Wichita State||-15.5||136||-2005||+961||Regular Season||82-57 WICHST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-79 WICHST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-62 WICHST|
Wichita State Leaders
- Tyson Etienne leads the Shockers in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Wichita State’s leading rebounder is Trey Wade averaging 5.6 boards per game and its best passer is Alterique Gilbert and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Etienne’s 2.9 threes per game leads the Shockers.
- Gilbert and Morris Udeze lead Wichita State on the defensive end, with Gilbert leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Udeze in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Forbes holds the top spot on the Green Wave leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 17.1 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Tulane’s assist leader is Jordan Walker with 4.3 per game. He also records 12.5 points per game and grabs 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Forbes’ 2.7 made threes per game lead the Green Wave.
- Walker (1.7 steals per game) and Kevin Cross (0.8 blocks per game) pace the Green Wave in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends