The William & Mary Tribe (6-6) host the Elon Phoenix (4-6) as 2.5-point favorites after Connor Kochera put up 30 points in the Tribe 75-74 victory over Towson. The game is at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The point total is set at 136 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|William & Mary||-2.5||-112||-109||136||-110||-113||-147||119|
|William & Mary (-2.5)||Under (136)||William & Mary 72 Elon 63|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (six of 12 chances), the Tribe and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 136 points.
- Elon and its opponents have combined to score more than 136 points in 20% of their games this season (two of 10 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.5 fewer points per game (130.5) than this game’s over/under of 136 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 139.4 points per game, 3.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Tribe average point total in matchups this season is 139.2, 3.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Phoenix games this year is 5.4 less points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
William & Mary Betting Information
- William & Mary has been strong against the spread, going 8-4 this season.
- The Tribe have posted an even record of 1-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or bigger.
- William & Mary and its opponents have reached the over 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Elon Betting Information
- Elon has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering just 44.4% of the time).
- The Phoenix have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- In most of Elon’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 9 games, 22.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/8/2020||William & Mary||-7||137.5||-324||+250||Conference Tournament||68-63 ELON|
|2/29/2020||William & Mary||-7.5||139||-363||+272||Regular Season||86-79 WM|
|12/30/2019||William & Mary||-6||140||-274||+215||Regular Season||74-73 WM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-74 WM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 ELON|
William & Mary Leaders
- Luke Loewe leads the Tribe in points and assists per game, scoring 16.9 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Quinn Blair is William & Mary’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 11.5 points per game.
- Kochera makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tribe, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.8 per game.
- Loewe is William & Mary’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Mehkel Harvey leads them in blocks with 2.5 per contest.
- The Phoenix’s Hunter McIntosh racks up enough points (16.8 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Hunter Woods is at the top of the Elon rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 8.1 points and adds 1.0 assist per game.
- McIntosh hits 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Phoenix.
- Elon’s leader in steals is Woods with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Michael Graham with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED