Joe Wieskamp leads the No. 11 Iowa Hawkeyes (15-6) against the No. 21 Wisconsin Badgers (15-7) after scoring 21 points in an 88-58 win over Michigan State. The Hawkeyes are 1-point underdogs in the matchup on Thursday, February 18, 2021, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Iowa (+1)||Over (145.5)||Iowa 74 Wisconsin 73|
- In four of 22 opportunities (18.2%) this season, the Badgers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Iowa has combined with its opponents to score at least 145.5 points in 18 of 21 games (85.7%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 157.7 points per game, 12.2 more points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Badgers and the Hawkeyes have seen their opponents average a combined 9.4 fewer points per game than the point total of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Badgers have had set in games this season is 12.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Hawkeyes games this season have averaged a total of 161 points, 15.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Badgers average just 3.2 fewer points per game (70.3) than the Hawkeyes allow (73.5).
- Wisconsin is 4-0 against the spread and 7-0 overall when scoring more than 73.5 points.
- In games when Iowa gives up more than 70.3 points, it is 5-8 against the spread and 8-5 overall.
- The Hawkeyes score 24.8 more points per game (87.4) than the Badgers allow their opponents to score (62.6).
- When it scores more than 62.6 points, Iowa is 11-0 against the spread and 15-6 overall.
- Wisconsin is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it gives up more than 87.4 points.
- The Badgers have totaled 169 more points than their opponents this season (7.7 per game on average), and the Hawkeyes have scored 292 more points than their opponents (13.9 per game).
Wisconsin Betting Information
- The Badgers have gone 11-11 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Badgers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 10-8 record.
- Wisconsin has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 10 times in 22 contests (45.5%).
Iowa Betting Information
- Iowa has an 11-9 record against the spread, covering in 55% of their outings.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Hawkeyes have a record ATS of 11-7.
- Iowa has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 55% of matchups this season (11 out of 20 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/27/2020||Iowa||-6||135||-293||+229||Regular Season||68-62 IOWA|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-45 WISC|
|11/30/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-66 WISC|
- The Badgers leader in points and assists is D’Mitrik Trice, who puts up 13.6 points per game to go with 3.7 assists.
- Wisconsin’s best rebounder is Micah Potter, who averages 5.9 boards per game in addition to his 11.6 PPG average.
- Brad Davison contributes the bulk of the Badgers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Wisconsin steals leader is Tyler Wahl, who averages 1.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Nate Reuvers, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Luka Garza puts up 24.5 points and 8.4 rebounds per game for the Hawkeyes, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Hawkeyes’ top assist machine is Jordan Bohannon with a stat line of 4.6 assists, 10.0 points, and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Bohannon contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Hawkeyes. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- The Hawkeyes’ leader in steals is Wieskamp with 1.0 per game, and Garza is their leader in blocks with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds