The Chattanooga Mocs (11-3) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game road win streak when they take on the Wofford Terriers (11-5) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-5)||Over (140.5)||Wofford 76 Chattanooga 68|
- The Terriers and their opponents have scored no less than 140.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 16 outings (62.5%) this year.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have added up to score at least 140.5 points in 50% of their games this year (seven of 14 chances).
- The Terriers and the Mocs combine to average 7.8 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.8 fewer points per game (135.7) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Terriers average point total in matchups this season is 141, 0.5 points higher than the total in this game.
- Mocs games this year have averaged an over/under of 142.9 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Wofford Betting Information
- Wofford has been good against the spread this season, posting a 9-5 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Terriers have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Wofford has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 5 times in 14 contests (35.7%).
Chattanooga Betting Information
- The Mocs have an 8-4 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Mocs have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In the majority of Mocs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Wofford||-2||140||-134||+111||Regular Season||77-59 WOFF|
|3/8/2020||Wofford||-1.5||140.5||-129||+106||Conference Tournament||72-70 WOFF|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 CHAT|
|1/15/2020||Wofford||-2||135.5||-133||+109||Regular Season||72-59 CHAT|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-54 WOFF|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-69 WOFF|
- The Terriers leader in points and assists is Storm Murphy, who puts up 19.0 points per game along with 4.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones is the Terriers best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.6 boards in each contest while scoring 8.9 points per game.
- Murphy hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Terriers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 3.1 per game.
- Ryan Larson and Sam Godwin lead Wofford on the defensive end, with Larson leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Godwin in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Malachi Smith puts up 9.2 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, placing him atop the Mocs’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- David Jean-Baptiste’s stat line of 17.7 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game put him atop the Mocs scoring leaderboard.
- Jean-Baptiste provides the most three-point shooting production for the Mocs. He makes 2.7 threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste (1.9 steals per game) and Stefan Kenic (0.5 blocks per game) pace the Mocs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED