The Wofford Terriers (8-4) are 4-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game home win streak when they square off against the Mercer Bears (9-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-4)||Over (149.5)||Wofford 77 Mercer 73|
- The Terriers and their opponents have combined for 149.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 12 games (25%) this year.
- In 10 of 14 games (71.4%) this season, Mercer has combined with its opponents to score more than 149.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 156.3 points per game, 6.8 more points than the total of 149.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 10.7 fewer points per game (138.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- The Terriers average point total in matchups this year is 140, 9.5 points less than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Bears games this season is 5.6 more points than the point total of 149.5 for this outing.
Wofford Betting Information
- Against the spread, Wofford has been strong this season, posting a 7-3 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Terriers have compiled a 2-2 record ATS.
- Wofford and its opponents have converted the over just 4 times in 10 (40%) games this season.
Mercer Betting Information
- Mercer has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 4-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Bears have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- The Bears and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 11 (72.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||Mercer||-2.5||145||-141||+117||Regular Season||78-65 WOFF|
|2/29/2020||Mercer||-1.5||137||-126||+103||Regular Season||59-47 MERC|
|2/12/2020||Wofford||-7.5||139||-354||+267||Regular Season||70-68 MERC|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-67 WOFF|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-74 WOFF|
- Storm Murphy leads the Terriers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.8 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Messiah Jones leads the Terriers in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.8 points a contest.
- Murphy leads the Terriers in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- Ryan Larson and Sam Godwin lead the Terriers on the defensive end, with Larson leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Godwin in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
- Ross Cummings sits at the top of the Bears scoring leaderboard with 15.5 points per game. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and racks up 2.4 assists per game.
- The Bears’ leader in rebounds is Felipe Haase with 8.3 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Neftali Alvarez with 4.6 per game.
- Cummings is the top shooter from distance for the Bears, hitting 2.9 threes per game.
- Mercer’s leader in steals is Alvarez with 1.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Maciej Bender with 1.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds