The Wofford Terriers (7-3) are 8.5-point favorites as they look to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Western Carolina Catamounts (7-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at Jerry Richardson Indoor Stadium. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wofford (-8.5)||Over (145.5)||Wofford 80 Western Carolina 69|
- In four of 10 games (40%) this year, the Terriers and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Western Carolina and its opponents have added up to score more than 145.5 points in 83.3% of their matchups this season (10 of 12 chances).
- These teams average a combined 154.8 points per game, 9.3 more points than the total of 145.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.3 less points per game (138.2) than this game’s total of 145.5 points.
- The average point total in Terriers games this season is 9.0 fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Catamounts games this season is 11.0 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Wofford Betting Information
- The Terriers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 6-2 record.
- The Terriers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 8 games (37.5%).
Western Carolina Betting Information
- Western Carolina has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-7 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Catamounts have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Catamounts games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 10 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Wofford||-5.5||150||-246||+193||Regular Season||80-74 WCAR|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-72 WCAR|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-56 WOFF|
|12/29/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-54 WOFF|
- Storm Murphy leads the Terriers in points and assists per game, scoring 19.4 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Messiah Jones leads the Terriers in rebounding, pulling down 6.6 rebounds per game while also scoring 9.4 points a contest.
- Murphy leads the Terriers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Ryan Larson is the Terriers leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Sam Godwin leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Western Carolina Leaders
- The Catamounts’ Mason Faulkner puts up enough points (16.9 per game) and assists (4.3 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Xavier Cork is at the top of the Western Carolina rebounding leaderboard with 6.0 rebounds per game. He also racks up 15.0 points and tacks on 2.0 assists per game.
- Matt Halvorsen knocks down 3.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Catamounts.
- Western Carolina’s leader in steals is Faulkner with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Cork with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds