The Wright State Raiders (5-1) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to extend a five-game winning streak when they host the Cleveland State Vikings (2-3) on Friday, January 15, 2021 at Nutter Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPNU. The point total is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cleveland State (+9.5)||Over (136.5)||Wright State 75 Cleveland State 66|
- In 83.3% of their opportunities this season (five of six chances), the Raiders and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 136.5 points.
- Cleveland State has played in two games this season (out of five total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 136.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 142.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this game.
- The Raiders and the Vikings have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 more points per game than the point total of 136.5 set for this outing.
- The average total the Raiders have had set in matchups this year is 10.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Vikings games this year have averaged a total of 135 points, 1.5 less than the point total in this matchup.
Wright State Betting Information
- The Raiders have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-0 record.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Raiders have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Wright State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 4 of 5 games for a 80% rate.
Cleveland State Betting Information
- The Vikings have a winning record against the spread, going 3-2 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- In most of Vikings games this year, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 5 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Wright State||-10||143.5||-597||+414||Regular Season||81-74 WRIGHT|
|1/16/2020||Wright State||-15.5||142.5||-1958||+945||Regular Season||75-62 WRIGHT|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-61 WRIGHT|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-66 WRIGHT|
Wright State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Raiders this season is Tanner Holden, who averages 17.1 points, 7.8 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Loudon Love leads Wright State in rebounding, averaging 10.8 per game, while Trey Calvin leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Calvin paces his teammates on the Raiders with 1.9 made threes per outing.
- Calvin and Love lead Wright State on the defensive end, with Calvin leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Love in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Cleveland State Leaders
- D’Moi Hodge puts up 12.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Vikings.
- The Cleveland State leaders in rebounding and assists are Torrey Patton with 7.5 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.3 points and 2.0 assists per game) and Craig Beaudion with 2.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.5 points and 2.0 rebounds per game).
- Hodge is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Vikings, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Hodge (2.1 steals per game) and Deante Johnson (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Vikings in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found