The Wright State Raiders (18-5) host the Milwaukee Panthers (9-11) after winning five straight home games. The Raiders are heavy favorites by 14 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 151.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wright State (-14)||Under (151.5)||Wright State 83 Milwaukee 67|
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined for 151.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 23 outings (43.5%) this season.
- Milwaukee has combined with its opponents to score at least 151.5 points in 11 of 20 games (55%) this year.
- The Raiders and the Panthers combine to average 5.2 more points per game than the total of 151.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 less points per game (142.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 151.5 points.
- The average over/under the Raiders have had set in games this season is 3.7 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Panthers games this year is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 151.5 in this outing.
Wright State Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Raiders have covered 12 times in 22 contests.
- When favored by at least 14 points, the Raiders have struggled to a 3-5 record ATS this season.
- The Raiders have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 22 games this season.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- The Panthers have a 12-8 record against the spread, covering in 60.0% of their games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 14 of 20 (70%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2021||Wright State||-15.5||149||-1909||+931||Regular Season||92-82 WRIGHT|
|2/12/2021||Wright State||-16||145.5||-1843||+943||Regular Season||92-81 WRIGHT|
|1/31/2020||Wright State||-5.5||149.5||-247||+196||Regular Season||65-61 WRIGHT|
|12/30/2019||Wright State||-11||147||-738||+504||Regular Season||82-70 WRIGHT|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-62 WRIGHT|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-54 WRIGHT|
Wright State Leaders
- The Raiders leader in points and rebounds is Loudon Love, who scores 16.7 points and pulls down 10.3 rebounds per game.
- Wright State’s best passer is Trey Calvin, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 9.9 PPG scoring average.
- Tim Finke provides the most three-point shooting production for the Raiders. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
- Calvin is Wright State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Grant Basile leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- DeAndre Gholston puts up 16.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game for the Panthers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Te’Jon Lucas dishes out more assists than any other Milwaukee player with 5.8 per game. He also averages 14.3 points and grabs 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Gholston is the top shooter from deep for the Panthers, hitting 2.0 threes per game.
- Lucas (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Milwaukee while Amir Allen (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Wichita State Shockers vs. Cincinnati Bearcats: 3/13/2021 AAC Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview