The Wright State Raiders (14-2) are heavy, 10-point favorites as they try to build on a nine-game win streak when they visit the Northern Kentucky Norse (10-8) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at BB&T Arena. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESP3. The point total is set at 144 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wright State (-10)||Over (144)||Wright State 78 Northern Kentucky 67|
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined for 144 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this year.
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points in 50% of their matchups this year (nine of 18 chances).
- The Raiders and the Norse combine to average 12.4 more points per game than the total of 144 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.9 points per game, 7.1 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Raiders average point total in outings this season is 148.1, 4.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total for Norse games this year is 1.1 more points than the point total of 144 in this outing.
Wright State Betting Information
- The Raiders have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-4 record.
- The Raiders fare well when favored by at least 10 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 15 games (60%) this season.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Norse have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- When they play as at least 10-point underdogs, the Norse have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 12 of 17 (70.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/28/2020||Northern Kentucky||-3||146.5||-153||+125||Regular Season||64-62 WRIGHT|
|1/24/2020||Wright State||-3.5||143||-178||+143||Regular Season||95-63 WRIGHT|
|2/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-77 WRIGHT|
|1/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 NKENT|
Wright State Leaders
- Loudon Love leads the Raiders in scoring and rebounding, putting up 16.7 points and 10.2 boards per game.
- Trey Calvin leads the Raiders in assists, averaging 3.6 per game while also scoring 9.9 points per contest.
- Tim Finke paces his teammates on the Raiders with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Calvin is the Raiders leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Grant Basile leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner sits at the top of the Norse scoring leaderboard with 16.9 points per game. He also grabs 5.2 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Adrian Nelson is atop the Norse rebounding leaderboard with 9.7 rebounds per game, and Bryson Langdon paces the squad in assists with 3.5 per contest.
- Marques Warrick connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Norse, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 1.9 per outing.
- The Norse’s leader in steals is Faulkner with 1.6 per game, and Nelson is their leader in blocks with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- NCAA Basketball March Madness Betting Analysis: Final Four Matches
- Elite Eight: St. Peter’s vs North Carolina Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Elite Eight: Miami vs Kansas Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Houston Cougars vs Villanova Wildcats Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds
- Arkansas Razorbacks vs Duke Blue Devils Betting Analysis – March Madness Odds