The Wyoming Cowboys (7-4) are favored (-2) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Air Force Falcons (4-4) at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 18, 2021 at Clune Arena. The matchup has a point total of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Air Force (+2)||Over (138)||Air Force 73 Wyoming 69|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to put up more than 138 points in 100% of their games this season (11 of 11 opportunities).
- Air Force has played in two games this season (out of eight total matchups — 25% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 138 points.
- These two teams average a combined 140.7 points per game, 2.7 more points than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- The Cowboys and the Falcons have seen their opponents average a combined 5.5 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in matchups this season is 17.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 9.6 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Wyoming Betting Information
- Wyoming has covered in just four of 10 matchups this season.
- The Cowboys have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 2 points.
- In 7 of 10 (70%) contests this season, Wyoming and its opponents have hit the total.
Air Force Betting Information
- The Falcons have a winning record against the spread, going 5-3 ATS (covering 62.5% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Falcons have fared well, going 2-1 against the spread.
- The Falcons and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 5 of 8 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Wyoming||-2.5||136||-146||+121||Regular Season||72-69 AIR|
|2/22/2020||Air Force||-8||138||-404||+297||Regular Season||78-72 WYOM|
|12/4/2019||Air Force||-2||121.5||-136||+111||Regular Season||86-77 AIR|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-72 AIR|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-76 AIR|
- The Cowboys leader in rebounds and assist is Hunter Maldonado, who grabs 6.5 rebounds and distributes 5.3 assists per game along with scoring 14.3 points per contest.
- Marcus Williams is the Cowboys scoring leader, averaging 16.8 points per game. He adds 3.6 rebounds and 4.0 assists per contest.
- Drake Jeffries’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Cowboys.
- Maldonado and Hunter Thompson lead the Cowboys on the defensive end, with Maldonado leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Thompson in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Air Force Leaders
- A.J. Walker is the top scorer for the Falcons with 14.0 points per game. He also adds 3.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Air Force’s leader in rebounds is Nikc Jackson with 4.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Keaton Van Soelen with 2.7 per game.
- Chris Joyce’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Falcons.
- The Falcons’ leader in steals is Walker with 1.9 per game, and Van Soelen is their leader in blocks with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED