The New Mexico Lobos (4-6) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they host the Wyoming Cowboys (11-8) as 5.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Clune Arena. The contest airs on CBS Sports. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Wyoming (-5.5)||Over (138.5)||Wyoming 74 New Mexico 68|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined for 138.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 16 of 19 opportunities (84.2%) this season.
- New Mexico has played in three games this season (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 138.5 points.
- The Cowboys and the Lobos combine to average 5.8 more points per game than the total of 138.5 set for this game.
- The Cowboys and the Lobos have seen their opponents average a combined 4.9 more points per game than the point total of 138.5 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Cowboys have had set in matchups this year is 14.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lobos this year is 3.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Wyoming Betting Information
- The Cowboys have been an even bet against the spread this season at 9-9.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Cowboys have put up a 3-3 record ATS.
- Wyoming has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 18 games for a 61.1% rate.
New Mexico Betting Information
- New Mexico has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 3-4 ATS.
- New Mexico and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 1 of 7 (14.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/17/2021||Wyoming||-6.5||137.5||-292||+232||Regular Season||83-74 WYOM|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||97-68 UNM|
|12/7/2019||New Mexico||-8||131||-400||+300||Regular Season||79-65 UNM|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-81 WYOM|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-53 UNM|
- Hunter Maldonado leads the Cowboys in rebounds and assists. Maldonado averages 12.2 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 4.6 assists per game.
- Marcus Williams is the Cowboys scoring leader, averaging 16.0 points per game. He adds 2.8 rebounds and 4.3 assists per contest.
- Drake Jeffries leads the Cowboys in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 threes per game.
- The Wyoming steals leader is Williams, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Hunter Thompson, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
New Mexico Leaders
- Makuach Maluach has the top spot on the Lobos leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- The Lobos’ top assist machine is Saquan Singleton with a stat line of 3.1 assists, 8.9 points, and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Keith McGee contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Lobos. He makes 1.4 threes per game.
- Singleton (1.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for New Mexico while Valdir Manuel (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Creighton Bluejays vs. Georgetown Hoyas: 3/13/2021 Big East Championship Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Hartford Hawks vs. UMass-Lowell River Hawks: 3/13/2021 America East Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Alabama Crimson Tide vs. Tennessee Volunteers 3/13/2021 SEC Tournament Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Norfolk State Spartans vs. Morgan State Bears 3/13/2021 MEAC Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Michigan Wolverines vs. Ohio State Buckeyes: 3/13/2021 Big Ten Tournament Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Playoff Odds and Trends