The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (4-7) are expected to extend a six-game losing streak when they visit the Youngstown State Penguins (8-7) as 5-point underdogs at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021 at Beeghly Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Purdue Fort Wayne (+5)||Over (150.5)||Youngstown State 77 Purdue Fort Wayne 73|
- In four of 15 games (26.7%) this season, the Penguins and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 150.5 points.
- Purdue Fort Wayne has played in five games this year (out of 11 total matchups — 45.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 150.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.1 points per game, 8.4 less points than the over/under of 150.5 set for this game.
- The Penguins and the Mastodons have seen their opponents average a combined 4.6 less points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set in this matchup.
- The Penguins average point total in matchups this year is 142.8, 7.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Mastodons games this season is 5.3 less points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Youngstown State Betting Information
- The Penguins are 6-6 against the spread this season.
- The Penguins have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -5 or bigger.
- The Penguins and their opponents have gone over the total in 7 of 12 games (58.3%) this season.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has a losing record against the spread, going 3-8 ATS (covering only 27.3% of the time).
- The Mastodons have not fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- In most of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 11 games, 45.5%).
Youngstown State Leaders
- The Penguins leader in points and rebounds is Naz Bohannon, who scores 16.2 points and pulls down 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes is the Penguins best passer, dishing out 3.6 assists per game while scoring 10.3 PPG.
- Rathan-Mayes leads the Penguins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Rathan-Mayes and Cheick Traore lead Youngstown State on the defensive end, with Rathan-Mayes leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Traore in blocks averaging 0.5 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey is at the top of nearly all of the Mastodons’ leaderboards by averaging 16.0 points, 5.5 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Bobby Planutis is the top shooter from distance for the Mastodons, hitting 1.9 threes per game.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s leader in steals is Godfrey with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Dylan Carl with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED