The Louisville Cardinals take on the Wake Forest Demon Deacons on Saturday in an interesting ACC college football matchup. Louisville has played much better this season than many believed they would. The Demon Deacons are undefeated at 5-0 and feel they’ve got a real shot at winning the conference. Keep reading for college football week 7 odds, a preview, and a free pick for Louisville vs Wake Forest!
Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting Prediction
- When: Saturday, Oct. 12 at 7:30pm ET
- Where: BB&T Field, Winston-Salem, NC
- TV: ACC Net
- ATS Odds: Wake Forest -6 ½
- Partly Cloudy: 14°C/57°F
- Humidity: 70%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 5 mph N
- Cloud Cover: 62%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Louisville Cardinals are a good bet +6 ½?
The Louisville Cardinals have lost only twice this season. Sounds like a lot of losses because the Cardinals have won only 3 games. However, Louisville won only 2 games last season. So, they’ve already eclipsed their 2018 win total.
Not only that, but Louisville played well in the 2 losses. Dropping a game 17-35 to Notre Dame might seem bad. Louisville was a 19-point dog. The other loss was by only 11 to Florida State on the road. Louisville can hang with Wake Forest on Saturday.
- Total Yards: 484.6
- Passing Yards: 254.6
- Rushing Yards: 230
- Points Scored: 32.4
- Total Yards: 393.6
- Passing Yards: 233.2
- Rushing Yards: 160.4
- Points Allowed: 26
Why Wake Forest Demon Deacons are a good bet -6 ½?
The Demon Deacons are undefeated on the football field because they’ve got an excellent offense and a better than it looks defense. The Deacons averages 35.8 points per game. The key for Wake Forest is balance. The Deacons average over 310 passing yards and over 200 rushing yards. On defense, Wake Forest only allows 21 points per. Wake Forest will just go about their business to cover the spread against Louisville on Oct. 12.
- Total Yards: 515
- Passing Yards: 312.6
- Rushing Yards: 202.4
- Points Scored: 35.8
- Total Yards: 393.2
- Passing Yards: 245.6
- Rushing Yards: 147.6
- Points Allowed: 21
College Football Week 7 Betting Trends for Louisville vs Wake Forest
- Cardinals are 1-7 ATS in their last 8 road games
- Cardinals are 0-8 ATS in their last 8 conference games
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Louisville’s last 13 games
- Demon Deacons are 4-1 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Demon Deacons are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games following a bye
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Wake Forest’s last 5 games at home
Louisville vs Wake Forest NCAAF Final Betting Analysis
Louisville has played well this season, but they face a legitimate Top 25 squad on Saturday. Wake Forest is for real. The Demon Deacons have already beaten a couple of very good teams this season.
They outlasted tough Utah State 38-35 in Week 1. On Sep 13, they beat North Carolina 24-18, proving that they can win a defensive struggle. The Deacons head to this off a road win against Boston College. At home, Wake should be at their best. They’ve already proven they’re capable of stepping it up against solid squads after going 4-1 ATS versus teams with a winning record.
Wake Forest should win this game by at least 10 points. Expect the Demon Deacons to cover in one of the more interesting college grid iron matchups in Week 7.
College Football Week 7 Free Pick: Wake Forest -6 ½
More College Football Week 7 Betting News
- Utah vs Oregon State 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Betting Pick
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Prediction
- Washington vs Arizona 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Preview
- South Carolina vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- Florida State vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- College Football Picks Week Seven (Ep. 737)
- Virginia vs Miami 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Game Preview
- Louisville vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Penn State vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Analysis
- USC vs Notre Dame State 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds & Betting Preview
- Washington State vs Arizona State 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Prediction
- Michigan State vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 7 Lines & Expert Pick
- Florida vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colorado vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 7 Spread & Game Analysis