College football title games usually decide which team is the best in the country. Over the years, there have been a lot of exciting ones that have gone down to the wire. We take a look at some of these title games, which we consider the best ones to have ever taken place in NCAA history and hold a special place for college football odds fans.
In overtime, the Hurricanes scored a touchdown on their first possession and seemed to have stopped the Buckeyes on fourth down, but a penalty was called, giving Ohio State another opportunity to score, which they did. In the second overtime, the Buckeyes scored a touchdown and managed to stop the Hurricanes, winning the national championship with a 31-24 score.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NCAAF 2021 Season: Texas Tech vs Oklahoma Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NCAAF Biggest Betting Mismatches for Week 9
- 2021 NCAAF Season Week 9 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NCAAF 2021 Season – Week 9 ATS Betting Picks
- Updated National Championship odds: Could Pittsburgh make noise?
- NCAAF 2021 Season Week 9 Matches To Must Watch and Wager On
- NCAAF Betting Predictions & Expert Analysis for Week 9 Matches
- NCAAF Parlay Picks
- NCAAF Oklahoma Sooners vs Kansas Jayhawks Betting Odds and Prediction
- #2 Cincinnati vs Navy | NCAAF Predictions & Preview Game
- Illinois vs #7 Penn State | NCAAF Game Preview
- NCAAF 2021 Tennessee Volunteers at Alabama Betting Analysis
- NCAA Football Top 10 College Teams Betting Options Update
- 2021 NCAAF Season Week 8 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NCAAF Updated National Championship Odds: Oklahoma Schools Make Move