Kyle has gradually increased his play since he got here in the spring, he’s probably his harshest critic –@jakespavital #12thMan #TAMUvsAUB — Texas A&M Football (@AggieFootball) November 4, 2014Auburn saw their season take a little hit when they lost to #1 ranked Mississippi State, but they have rebounded from that quite nicely with signature wins over South Carolina and Ole Miss, although they had to fight tooth and nail to get the W in each of those games. They actually came within a couple of yards of losing to Ole Miss last week, and they likely would have had it not been for a last second TD by Ole Miss being overturned after the review. Still, confidence has to be riding high after knocking off both of those tough opponents.
Auburn started the season as one of the favorites to appear in the inaugural college football playoff. No-one really expected much from Texas A&M, especially since Johnny Football had entered the draft and taken his talents to Cleveland. Auburn has lived up to expectations, while the Aggies surprised at the start, only to see their season crumble and fall apart. With the win over Ole Miss on Week 10, Auburn heads to this game as an overwhelming favorite to beat Texas A&M and the double digit college point spread is a hint of that.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 8, 3:30 PM
Location: Jordan-Hare Stadium, Auburn, Alabama Broadcast on CBSThe rot started to set in for A&M when they were well and truly humbled by Mississippi State. That loss as followed by equally devastating defeats at the hands of Ole Miss and Alabama, with the Crimson Tide laying on a total beating in a 59-0 rout. To further compound the problems, Aggies QB Kenny Hill as suspended for 2 games prior to last week’s match up against ULL-Monroe. That they struggled to walk away from that one with a win is a sure sign of just how far they have fallen.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 NCAAF Season Week 8 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NCAAF Updated National Championship Odds: Oklahoma Schools Make Move
- NCAAF 2021 Season – Week 8 ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Parlay Picks for Week 8
- Top 2021 NCAAF Week 8 Matches to Must Watch and Bet On
- NCAAF 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Betting Analysis
- #11 Kentucky vs #1 Georgia | NCAAF Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks
- #12 Oklahoma State vs #25 Texas | NCAAF Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Season: Top 25 Wagering Options & Analysis Update
- NCAAF Precise Betting Picks for Week 7 of the 2021 Season
- Purdue vs #2 Iowa | NCAAF Game Preview and Betting Odd
- NCAAF 2021 Season Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks & Predictions
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season – Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- Updated National Championship odds: Ohio State back in business
- Appalachian State vs. Louisiana | Tuesday Night NCAAF