Find all the info you need about the Ole Miss game here » http://t.co/j830YTMHG4 #NeverYield pic.twitter.com/frTCMdHpn6 — Razorback Football (@RazorbackFB) November 20, 2014You might look at the 5-5 record that the Razorbacks have posted this season and immediately write them off, but that would be a mistake. They play in the toughest division in college football, yet could very easily be sitting with a 7-3 or 8-2 record. They have been incredibly competitive against some very good teams, as they proved last week when blanking LSU 17-0. They are seldom ever out of a game, and will also likely hang around and keep this one close. BETTING ODDS The bookies see this as being a tight one, too, as they have Ole Miss as slight 3.5-point favorites. The Rebels are 7-3 ATS this season, but have struggled a little as a road favorite. That said, they are a solid 4-2 ATS when playing conference opponents this season. The ability of this Arkansas team to keep things close has seen them go 8-2 ATS, which includes a very nice 5-1 ATS mark when playing at home. Ole Miss has had the upper hand in this match-up in recent years, going 2-0 SU over the past three seasons. Game Odds: MISSISSIPPI: -3½-110, OV 45 -110, ML -170 ARKANSAS: +3½-110, UN 45 -110, ML +150 As has been the case all year, Arkansas are likely going to keep this one very close. While Ole Miss are on a 0-3 ATS spread streak at the moment, I think they can do just enough to break out of it.
College football is more heartbreaking than most other sports, simply because a single loss can destroy all of the hard work done to that point. A team can go from being on a total high to falling apart in the space of a couple of weeks, which is exactly what happened to Ole Miss. Now, the game pits two games with no real chances to get to the post season, but it still offer a ton of football betting potential. Here’s why.
Date/Time: Saturday, November 22, 3:30 PM
Location: Reynolds Razorback Stadium, Fayetteville, ArkansasThe Rebels came flying out of the gate this season, stringing together 7 wins and looking very much like the team to beat in the SEC West. They finally came undone against LSU, and then followed that up with another heartbreaking loss to Auburn. All of a sudden, a team that looked as though they were invincible learned what life is like at the top of the pack in college football. When you are at the top, everyone is gunning for you, and every now and gain, a fatal blow is landed. Ole Miss did bounce back against a weak Presbyterian team to get back into their winning ways, but they are going to be in tough again this week when they have to go on the road to face Arkansas.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 NCAAF Season Week 8 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NCAAF Updated National Championship Odds: Oklahoma Schools Make Move
- NCAAF 2021 Season – Week 8 ATS Betting Picks
- College Football Parlay Picks for Week 8
- Top 2021 NCAAF Week 8 Matches to Must Watch and Bet On
- NCAAF 2021 Alabama Crimson Tide at Mississippi State Betting Analysis
- #11 Kentucky vs #1 Georgia | NCAAF Betting Analysis, Odds & Picks
- #12 Oklahoma State vs #25 Texas | NCAAF Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NCAAF 2021 Season: Top 25 Wagering Options & Analysis Update
- NCAAF Precise Betting Picks for Week 7 of the 2021 Season
- Purdue vs #2 Iowa | NCAAF Game Preview and Betting Odd
- NCAAF 2021 Season Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks & Predictions
- NCAAF 2021 Regular Season – Week 7 ATS Betting Picks
- Updated National Championship odds: Ohio State back in business
- Appalachian State vs. Louisiana | Tuesday Night NCAAF