On Saturday, Wisconsin takes on Ohio State in the 2019 Big Ten Championship. The Buckeyes dominated the Badgers 38-7 in the first game. Will Wisconsin gain revenge over Ohio State in the rematch? Or, will the Buckeyes stamp their ticket to the College Football Playoff? Check out the 2019 Big Ten Championship odds, a preview and a free pick for Ohio State vs Wisconsin!
Ohio State vs Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten Championship Odds & Game Analysis
- When: Saturday, Dec. 7 at 5:00 pm ET
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, IN
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Ohio State -16 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 56 ½
- Mostly Clear: 1°C/33°F
- Humidity: 83%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 10 mph S
- Cloud Cover: 39%
- Type of Stadium: N/A
Why the Wisconsin Badgers are a good bet +16 ½?
Since back-to-back losses to Illinois and Ohio State, the Badgers have dominated. They beat Iowa and then put a beating onto Nebraska, Purdue, and Minnesota. The win against Minnesota impressed. Wisconsin entered the game a -3 favorite. They dominated the Golden Gophers 38-17. This Wisconsin team is better than the one the Buckeyes handled in late October.
- Total Yards: 443.2
- Passing Yards: 198.5
- Rushing Yards: 244.7
- Points Scored: 35.8
- Total Yards: 278.8
- Passing Yards: 180.4
- Rushing Yards: 98.3
- Points Allowed: 14.6
Why the Ohio State Buckeyes are a good bet -16 ½?
Ohio State is the best team in the nation. The Buckeyes average 49.9 points per game. That ranks 1st in college football. They allow 11.8 points per game. That ranks 4th in NCAAF. If Wisconsin hopes to keep this close they must try to contain Justin Fields and the Buckeyes’ offense. They must then score when they have the ball against one of the top defenses in college football. That’s asking a lot.
- Total Yards: 534.8
- Passing Yards: 253.7
- Rushing Yards: 281.2
- Points Scored: 49.9
- Total Yards: 232.6
- Passing Yards: 141.1
- Rushing Yards: 91.5
- Points Allowed: 11.8
Big Ten Championship Betting Trends for Wisconsin vs Ohio State
- Ohio State is 9-2 ATS in the last 11 games
- Ohio State is 10-0 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Ohio State’s last 6 games
- Wisconsin is 2-4 ATS in the last 6 games
- Wisconsin is 11-2 SU in the last 13 games
- The total went OVER in 4 of Wisconsin’s last 5 games
Wisconsin vs Ohio State Final Big Ten Championship Betting Analysis
Ohio State has gone 9-1 ATS after a win. That’s not the scary part if you’re a Wisconsin fan. The scary part is that 2 of Ohio State’s non-covers happened against FAU and Rutgers. Ohio State offered Florida Atlantic 27 points. They offered Rutgers 52.
Only Penn State kept it close. Close is relative, though. The Buckeyes beat the Nittany Lions by 11 points. Ohio State beat Wisconsin by 31 in the first matchup. What’s changed? Not enough if you’re a Badgers fan. The Buckeyes allow 91.5 rushing yards. Wisconsin RB Jonathan Taylor won’t find success on the ground.
The Badgers probably won’t use Taylor that much in the second half, anyhow. Wisconsin won’t stop Ohio State from moving the football and scoring touchdowns. Don’t let the spread scare you. Ohio State dominates on Saturday.
NFL Free Pick: Ohio State -16 ½
More College Football Week 15 Betting News
- Southern vs Alcorn State 2019 SWAC Championship Odds & Prediction
- UAB vs Florida Atlantic 2019 Conference USA Championship Spread & Betting Preview
- Louisiana-Lafayette vs Appalachian State 2019 Sun Belt Championship Lines & Game Analysis
- Cincinnati vs Memphis 2019 AAC Championship Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 College Football Week 15 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 15 ATS Betting Picks
- Ohio State vs Wisconsin 2019 Big Ten Championship Odds & Game Analysis
- 2019 College Football Week 15 SU Betting Picks
- Miami (OH) vs Central Michigan 2019 MAC Championship Spread & Expert Pick
- Georgia vs LSU 2019 SEC Championship Lines & Betting Prediction
- Hawaii vs Boise State 2019 MWC Championship Odds & Game Preview
- Baylor vs Oklahoma 2019 Big 12 Championship Game Betting Lines & Analysis
- Utah vs Oregon 2019 PAC-12 Championship Game Odds & Expert Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 15 Odds, Overview & Picks