The Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) host the Cleveland Browns (11-5) in the AFC Wild Card round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs as 4.5-point favorites on January 10, 2021 at 8:15 PM ET on NBC. The point total is set at 46.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 10, 2021
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh has compiled a 10-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Steelers are just 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Most of Pittsburgh’s games this year — nine out of 16 — have hit the over (56.2%).
- The Browns defense has allowed 26.2 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 26 the Steelers have scored.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Pittsburgh is 10-0 and 9-1 against the spread.
- When the Cleveland defense allows 26.2 points or fewer this year, the Browns have put together a 7-2 overall record and a 4-5 record against the spread.
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in nine out of 16 opportunities this season (56.2%).
- Cleveland has a losing 6-10 record against the spread.
- The Browns are just 2-5 ATS when an underdog by at least 4.5 points.
- The Browns, on average, score six more points per game this season (25.5) than the Steelers allow (19.5).
- In games where Cleveland scores at least 25.5 points this season, they are 7-1 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh is 6-0 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.5 points.
|Steelers (-4.5)||Over (46.5)||Steelers 29 Browns 20|
- The Steelers and their opponents have put up at least 46.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 16 outings (37.5%) this year.
- Cleveland and its opponents have added up to score more than 46.5 points in 50% of their games this season (eight of 16 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.0 more points per game (51.5) than this game’s total of 46.5 points.
- The Steelers and the Browns have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 less points per game than the over/under of 46.5 set in this game.
- The average total the Steelers have had set in matchups this year is 1.0 fewer point than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Browns this year is 5.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Steelers vs Browns: Last 5 Meetings
Pittsburgh holds an edge against Cleveland in the last five matchups between these two teams, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Steelers are 3-1 against the spread in those games against the Browns. Pittsburgh has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 120 points while Cleveland scored 83.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|1/3/2021||Browns||Browns||-10.00||44.50||-480||+380||394-358 PIT||24-22 CLE|
|10/18/2020||Steelers||Steelers||-3.00||50.00||-175||+150||277-220 PIT||38-7 PIT|
|12/1/2019||Browns||Steelers||-1||40||-120||+105||323-279 PIT||20-13 PIT|
|11/14/2019||Browns||Browns||-3||41.5||-152||+133||293-236 CLE||21-7 CLE|
|10/28/2018||N/A||Steelers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||421-237 PIT||33-18 PIT|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Pittsburgh has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall over their last three games.
- Pittsburgh has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Steelers and their opponents have combined to score an average of 47.3 points over their last three games, 0.8 more than the 46.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Cleveland has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Cleveland. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Browns total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 46.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
Steelers: ILB Devin Bush: Out (Acl), RB Trey Edmunds: Out (Hamstring), SS Terrell Edmunds: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Zach Gentry: Out (Knee), ILB Ulysees Gilbert III: Out (Ankle), ILB Robert Spillane: Out (Knee), CB Joe Haden: Out (Illness), OT Matt Feiler: Out (Pectoral), TE Eric Ebron: Out (Illness), OLB Bud Dupree: Out (Knee (acl)), K Chris Boswell: Questionable (Groin), OT Zach Banner: Out (Torn Acl), DE Cassius Marsh: Out (Illness)
Browns: WR Donovan Peoples-Jones: Questionable (Concussion), TE Harrison Bryant: Out (Illness), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps), S Elijah Benton: Out (Illness), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), C Nick Harris: Questionable (Knee), CB Denzel Ward: Out (Illness), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), C Javon Patterson: Out (Illness), CB Kevin Johnson: Out (Illness), WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), OT Chris Hubbard: Out (Knee), DE Olivier Vernon: Out (Achilles), OLB Malcolm Smith: Out (Illness), FS Andrew Sendejo: Out (Illness), OT Kendall Lamm: Questionable (Illness), LS Charley Hughlett: Out (Illness), ILB B.J. Goodson: Out (Illness), WR Taywan Taylor: Out (Neck)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Tennessee Titans Betting Preview for Postseason
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Kansas City Chiefs Betting Preview for Postseason
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Steelers vs Chiefs Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Raiders vs Bengals Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Wild Card: Cardinals vs Rams Betting Preview & Pick – NFL Playoffs Odds