Oddsmakers project the Kansas City Chiefs (13-1) will keep their nine-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by 10.5 points in a matchup against the Atlanta Falcons (4-10) on Sunday, December 27, 2020 at Arrowhead Stadium. An over/under of 53.5 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 27, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total in seven out of 14 opportunities this season (50%).
- Kansas City has put together a 7-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- The Chiefs have put an average of 31.1 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 5.9 more than the 25.2 the Falcons have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 8-1 and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Atlanta defense allows 25.2 points or fewer this year, the Falcons have pieced together a 3-5 overall record and a 3-5 record against the spread.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — eight out of 14 — have failed to go over the point total (57.1%).
- The Falcons have averaged 3.3 more points this season (25.4) than the Chiefs have allowed (22.1).
- In games where Atlanta scores at least 25.4 points this season, they are 3-3 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Kansas City is 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.1 points.
|Chiefs (-10.5)||Under (53.5)||Chiefs 35 Falcons 17|
- The Chiefs’ average point total in matchups this year is 53.2, 0.3 points less than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Falcons this season is 2.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have scored more than 53.5 points in 57.1% of their outings this season (eight of 14 opportunities).
- Atlanta has played in six games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 42.9% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 53.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.0 more points per game (56.5) than this matchup’s total of 53.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.2 fewer points per game (47.3) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
Chiefs vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has a 3-2 advantage over Kansas City in the last five meetings between these two squads. Atlanta outscored Kansas City 145-136 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|12/4/2016||Falcons||418-389 ATL||29-28 KC|
|9/9/2012||Chiefs||393-376 KC||40-24 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Kansas City. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Chiefs average total over the last three games is 0.5 points fewer than the 53.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Atlanta has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 53.5 total given for this matchup.
Chiefs: G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back), OT Mike Remmers: Questionable (Back), LB Damien Wilson: Questionable (Knee), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), LB Dorian O’Daniel: Out (Ankle), ILB Emmanuel Smith: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Darwin Thompson: Questionable (Illness), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Out (Hip)
Falcons: WR Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), G James Carpenter: Questionable (Groin), CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson: Questionable (Illness), CB Darqueze Dennard: Questionable (Quadriceps), FS Ricardo Allen: Questionable (Concussion), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), CB Isaiah Oliver: Questionable (Undisclosed), CB Jordan Miller: Out (Oblique), WR Olamide Zaccheaus: Out (Toe), DE Marlon Davidson: Questionable (Knee)