- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Inglewood, CA
- Stadium: SoFi Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are just 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Just seven of Atlanta’s 12 games this year have gone over the point total (41.7% of its opportunities).
- The Falcons average points scored this season (25.9) and the Chargers points allowed (28.8) are within 2.9 points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Atlanta is 3-2 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Los Angeles defense allows 28.8 points or fewer this year, the Chargers have put together a 2-3 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has put together a losing 5-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Seven Los Angeles’ 12 games this year have gone over the point total (58.3% of its outings).
- The Falcons defense has allowed 25.2 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 23.1 the Chargers have scored.
- In games where Los Angeles scores at least 23.1 points this season, they are 2-4 overall and 3-3 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 3-4 overall and 3-4 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.2 points.
|Falcons (-2.5)||Over (49.5)||Falcons 27 Chargers 24|
- The average point total in Falcons games this year is 1.6 more points than the over/under of 49.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Chargers this year is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Falcons and their opponents have totaled at least 49.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in five of 12 outings (41.7%) this year.
- In seven of 12 opportunities (58.3%) this season, Los Angeles has combined with its opponents to score at least 49.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 49 points per game, 0.5 less points than the total of 49.5 set for this matchup.
- The Falcons and the Chargers have seen their opponents average a combined 4.5 more points per game than the point total of 49.5 set for this matchup.
Falcons vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta holds an edge against Los Angeles over the past five matchups between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Atlanta has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 114 points while Los Angeles scored 75.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/23/2016||Falcons||426-386 SDC||33-30 SDC|
|9/23/2012||Chargers||384-280 ATL||27-3 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 39.7 combined points in their last three games, 9.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- Atlanta is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Chargers have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points over their last three games, 0.8 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 49.5.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
Falcons: G James Carpenter: Questionable (Groin), FS Ricardo Allen: Questionable (Concussion), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), RB Ito Smith: Questionable (Head), DE Jacob Tuioti-Mariner: Questionable (Head), CB Jordan Miller: Out (Oblique), WR Olamide Zaccheaus: Out (Toe)
Chargers: TE Virgil Green: Out (Ankle), C Mike Pouncey: Out (Hip), DE Melvin Ingram III: Out (Knee), OL Ryan Groy: Out (Illness), ILB Denzel Perryman: Questionable (Back), RB Troymaine Pope: Questionable (Neck), OT Sam Tevi: Questionable (Personal), SS Derwin James: Out (Meniscus), ILB Kyzir White: Out (Illness), RB Justin Jackson: Out (Knee), CB Brandon Facyson: Out (Illness), ILB Drue Tranquill: Out (Ankle), OT Trey Pipkins III: Out (Illness), WR Joe Reed: Questionable (Ribs), RB Joshua Kelley: Questionable (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis