Oddsmakers project the Baltimore Ravens (10-5) will keep their four-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by 11.5 points in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (4-10-1) on Sunday, January 3, 2021 at Paul Brown Stadium. The point total is set at 44.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 3, 2021
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Just eight of Baltimore’s 15 games this year have gone over the point total (46.7% of its opportunities).
- Baltimore has compiled a 9-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 2-0-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- The Ravens, on average, score three more points per game this season (28.7) than the Bengals allow (25.7).
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Baltimore is 7-0 and 5-1-1 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 25.7 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have pieced together a 3-4-1 overall record and a 5-3 record against the spread.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati’s games have hit the over in eight out of 15 opportunities this season (53.3%).
- Cincinnati has a 9-6 record against the spread.
- The Bengals average points scored this season (20.5) and the Ravens points allowed (20) are within 0.5 points of each other.
- Cincinnati is 4-3-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread when they score at least 20.5 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 20 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-1 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread.
|Ravens (-11.5)||Over (44.5)||Ravens 30 Bengals 17|
- The average point total for Ravens games this year is 4.2 more points than the over/under of 44.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Bengals this season is 1.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Ravens and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total (44.5 points) in 60% of their outings this season (nine of 15 opportunities).
- Cincinnati has played in eight games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 53.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 44.5 points.
- The Ravens and the Bengals combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the over/under of 44.5 set for this matchup.
- The Ravens and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 44.5 set for this outing.
Ravens vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Baltimore holds a 4-1 advantage over Cincinnati. The Ravens are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Bengals. Baltimore has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 146 points while Cincinnati notched 88.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/11/2020||Ravens||Ravens||-12.00||49.00||-670||+540||332-205 BAL||27-3 BAL|
|11/10/2019||Ravens||Bengals||-10.5||44||-530||+440||379-307 BAL||49-13 BAL|
|10/13/2019||Ravens||Ravens||-11||47||-560||+450||497-250 BAL||23-17 BAL|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Ravens||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||403-255 BAL||24-21 BAL|
|9/13/2018||N/A||Bengals||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||425-373 BAL||34-23 CIN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Baltimore has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 16.5 points more than the 44.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Cincinnati has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Bengals total over the last three games is 5.2 points greater than the 44.5 total given for this matchup.
Ravens: CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Shoulder), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), CB Marcus Peters: Questionable (Calf), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), DE Yannick Ngakoue: Questionable (Thigh), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), CB Davontae Harris: Out (Thigh), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), QB Trace McSorley: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OL Patrick Mekari: Questionable (Back), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Questionable (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Bengals: DT Geno Atkins: Out (Shoulder), CB Trae Waynes: Out (Pectoral), TE C.J. Uzomah: Out (Torn Achilles), C B.J. Finney: Questionable (Abdomen), CB William Jackson III: Questionable (Concussion), WR Tyler Boyd: Questionable (Concussion), NT D.J. Reader: Out (Quadricep), RB Joe Mixon: Out (Foot), WR John Ross III: Out (Foot), CB Brian Allen: Out (Illness), OLB Jordan Evans: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Auden Tate: Out (Shoulder), OT Jonah Williams: Out (Knee), NT Renell Wren: Out (Quadriceps), QB Joe Burrow: Out (Knee (acl) (mcl)), LB Logan Wilson: Questionable (Ankle)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks