After the stage is set by the Thursday and Friday games, football betting enthusiasts will be treated to a very fascinating weekend full of mouth-watering football action in the NFL Odds and Lines. A number of franchises will get down to business, battle it out against their opponents, and establish if they are solid enough to make a mark in the upcoming NFL betting season. Let me take you through an NFL parlay picks breakdown of these must-watch weekend preseason games.
Despite Colin Kaepernick returning from injury and the addition of Torrey Smith, the backup depth will determine how the game could end. Backup QB Blaine Gabbert will most likely be given the main role and RB Reggie Bush will be available to spice up the 49ers offensive game. In the defense, San Francisco lost much talent, so it will be upon Aaron Lynch and Glenn Dorsey to take up the challenge and keep the team relevant in the D-line.
Comparably, the Texans have a looming backup battle between backup Tom Savage and Ryan Mallett in regards to the QB job. The RB pair of Jonathan Grimes and Alfred Blue will also take advantage of Arian Fosters’ injury to lead the attack. Houston defense is always solid, but in this game, the youngsters in Kevin Johnson, Jeoffrey Pagan and A.J. Bouye will be the players to keep an eye on.
Best NFL Parlay Picks: The 49ers have lost much talents defensively and will have a hard time against the hosts, who enjoy a QB backup depth advantage in the preseason. The Texans should thus get SU and ATS, though with the scores remaining UNDER 35 points.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions