- Game Day: Monday, December 7, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Glendale, AZ
- Stadium: State Farm Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — eight out of 11 — have hit the over (72.7%).
- Buffalo is 6-5 against the spread.
- The Bills are just 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- The Bills have put an average of 27.2 points per game on the scoreboard this season, 4.1 more than the 23.1 the 49ers have surrendered in each contest.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 4-1 and 4-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23.1 points.
49ers Betting Insights
- Most of San Francisco’s games this year — six out of 11 — have failed to go over the point total (54.5%).
- San Francisco has put together a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers have a losing ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The 49ers average points scored this season (23.7) and the Bills points allowed (25.6) are within 1.9 points of each other.
- In games where San Francisco scores at least 23.7 points this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 25.6 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
|49ers (+2.5)||Over (48.5)||49ers 26 Bills 24|
- The Bills and their opponents have scored at least 48.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in six of 11 games (54.5%) this season.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to score at least 48.5 points in 27.3% of their matchups this season (three of 11 chances).
- The Bills and the 49ers combine to average 2.4 more points per game than the total of 48.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 48.7 points per game, 0.2 more than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Bills have had set in matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the 49ers this season is 1.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bills vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco has an edge against Buffalo in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. San Francisco has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 113 points while Buffalo scored 92.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/16/2016||Bills||492-300 BUF||45-16 BUF|
|10/7/2012||49ers||621-204 SF||45-3 SF|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 61.3 points in their last three games, 12.8 more than the 48.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The 49ers have averaged a total of 44.7 combined points in their last three games, 3.8 fewer than this matchup’s over/under of 48.5.
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- San Francisco has gone under the total two times in their last three games.
Bills: No Injuries Listed
49ers: No Injuries Listed
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction