Just when things were looking potentially up for the struggling Denver Broncos, a cold hard slap of reality brought them crashing back to earth in a big way on Sunday. The polar opposite is true for an overachieving Buffalo Bills team that showed some admirable this past weekend to continue their season-long trend of surprising resiliency. Now, as the Broncos vs Bills get set for their Week 12 AFC clash, let’s find out if the Bills can take care of business at home in order to take another step toward a double-digit winning season and potential playoff berth.
Broncos vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: New Era Field, Orchard Park, New York
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Denver / Buffalo
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 12 Odds: Buffalo -4 / Total: 37.5
- Mostly Cloudy: 4°C/39°F
- Humidity: 72%
- Precipitation: 20%
- Wind: 11 mph WSW
- Cloud Cover: 68%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Denver?
The Broncos might have choked in their stunning 27-23 loss to Minnesota on Sunday, but there are still a few good reasons to back Denver in this matchup. First, the Broncos are ranked an encouraging fourth in total defense, ninth in points allowed (19.7 ppg) and fifth against the pass. Then, there’s the fact that Denver has gone a decent 3-3 over their last six games after getting off to an 0-4 start.
Last but not least, I like unheralded quarterback Brandon Allen more than banged-up veteran Joe Flacco. If you didn’t know, the Broncos have put more points on the board in the last two games than in the final three games that Flacco was under center this season.
- Average Score For: 17.20
- Total Yards: 319.70
- Pass Yards: 206.60
- Rush Yards: 113.10
- Average Score Against: 19.70
- Total Yards: 310.80
- Pass Yards: 210.30
- Rush Yards: 100.50
Why Bet On Buffalo?
There are a bunch of good reasons to back the Bills in this week 12 pairing. First, the Bills rank a stellar third in points allowed (17.0 ppg). Then, there’s the fact that the Bills have not allowed more tan 20 points in each of their last three games, two of which were wins. Buffalo has also scored 31 or more in two of their last three wins, not to mention the fact that the Broncos rank a pitiful 27th in scoring (17.2 ppg).
Last but not least, Denver has been limited to 16 points or less in three of their last four games and Buffalo has won five of their six games against teams that currently own losing records.
- Average Score For: 21.10
- Total Yards: 345.60
- Pass Yards: 216.90
- Rush Yards: 128.70
- Average Score Against: 17.00
- Total Yards: 304.10
- Pass Yards: 197.70
- Rush Yards: 106.40
NFL Week 12 Betting Trends for Broncos vs Bills
- Broncos are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 games
- Broncos are 3-11 SU in the last 14 games
- The total went UNDER in 15 of Denver’s last 19 games
- Bills are 8-3-1 ATS in the last 12 games
- Bills are 8-3 SU in the last 11 games
- The total went UNDER in 7 of Buffalo’s last 10 games
Broncos vs Bills Expert Analysis and Prediction
Let me start by saying that I really do like Brandon Allen more than Joe Flacco under center for the Broncos. Denver’s defense has been rock-solid despite being on the field far too much this season because of their ineffective offense. Unfortunately, the Broncos are going to find getting in the end zone against Buffalo’s stingy defense a difficult task they mostly fail at in this contest. While the Broncos have gone 0-5 ATS in their last 5 meetings in this rivalry, the Bills have gone an impressive 8-3-1 ATS in their last 12 games and 6-2-1 ATS in their last 9 games against their AFC counterparts. Last week’s epic collapse notwithstanding, Denver falls again, this time in more routine fashion!
Pick: Buffalo 24 Denver 17
More NFL Week 12 Betting News
- Broncos vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Cowboys vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Seahawks vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- Raiders vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Jaguars vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Pick
- Lions vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 12 Daily Fantasy Football & Myles Garrett (Ep. 754)
- Panthers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Preview
- Dolphins vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Giants vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction