Oddsmakers give the Buffalo Bills (10-3) a decent chance to keep their three-game winning streak intact, as they are favored by 6.5 points in a matchup with the Denver Broncos (5-8) on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at Empower Field at Mile High. The game’s point total is set at 50.0.
- Game Day: Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Most of Buffalo’s games this year — nine out of 13 — have hit the over (69.2%).
- Buffalo has put together an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills have a split ATS record of 1-1 when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- The Broncos defense has allowed 26.7 points per game this season, close to the same amount as the 27.6 the Bills have scored.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 5-1 and 5-1 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 26.7 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have accumulated a 2-3 overall record and a 5-0 record against the spread.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Just seven of Denver’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (46.2% of its opportunities).
- Denver has put together an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have averaged 4.9 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Bills have allowed (24.7).
- In games where Denver scores at least 19.8 points this season, they are 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 24.7 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
|Bills (-6.5)||Under (50)||Bills 28 Broncos 21|
- In 53.8% of their opportunities this season (seven of 13 chances), the Bills and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 50.0 points.
- In five of 13 opportunities (38.5%) this season, Denver has combined with its opponents to score at least 50.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 47.4 points per game, 2.6 fewer points than the over/under of 50.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 51.4 points per game, 1.4 more than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for Bills games this year is 2.3 more points than the total of 50.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 3.5 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Bills vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Buffalo holds an edge against Denver in the past five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Bills are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Broncos. Buffalo has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Denver notched 80.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Bills||Bills||-3.5||37||-200||+175||424-134 BUF||20-3 BUF|
|9/24/2017||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||366-272 DEN||26-16 BUF|
|12/7/2014||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||415-306 BUF||24-17 DEN|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- Buffalo has hit under the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Bills average total over the last three games is 2.3 points fewer than the 50.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Denver has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Denver. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Broncos total over the last three games is 6.3 points fewer than the 50.0 total listed for this matchup.
Bills: WR John Brown: Out (Ankle), CB Taron Johnson: Questionable (Concussion), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee), SS Jaquan Johnson: Questionable (Ankle), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), CB Dane Jackson: Questionable (Knee)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), K Brandon McManus: Out (Illness), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), CB A.J. Bouye: Out (Suspension), RB Melvin Gordon III: Questionable (Shoulder), DT Darius Kilgo: Out (Illness), CB Bryce Callahan: Out (Foot), C Graham Glasgow: Questionable (Toe), QB Jeff Driskel: Out (Illness), OT Garett Bolles: Questionable (Illness), TE Jake Butt: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), CB Duke Dawson Jr.: Out (Knee), CB Kevin Toliver II: Out (Knee), SS Trey Marshall: Questionable (Shin), TE Noah Fant: Questionable (Illness), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), WR Tyrie Cleveland: Questionable (Illness), TE Albert Okwuegbunam: Out (Knee (acl)), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist), CB Essang Bassey: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 7: Titans Turn Into A Contender
- NFL Week 8 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Week 8 Against The Spread Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Underdog Teams Betting Analysis That Could Surprise & Win the Super Bowl
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction