The AFC Championship round of the 2020 NFL Playoffs features a showdown between the Buffalo Bills (13-3) (who are 3-point underdogs) and the Kansas City Chiefs (14-2) on January 24, 2021 at 6:40 PM ET on CBS. The game’s point total is set at 53.5.
- Game Day: Sunday, January 24, 2021
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Kansas City, MO
- Stadium: Arrowhead Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City has compiled a losing 7-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs are just 5-8 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Kansas City has played in eight games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- The Chiefs, on average, score 6.2 more points per game this season (29.6) than the Bills allow (23.4).
- In games where Kansas City score at least 29.6 points this season, they are 8-1 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- When the Buffalo defense allows 23.4 points or fewer this year, the Bills have accumulated an 8-0 overall record and a 6-2 record against the spread.
Bills Betting Insights
- 11 of Buffalo’s 16 games this year have gone over the point total (68.8% of its outings).
- Buffalo has put together an 11-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are 5-4 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- The Bills have averaged 8.7 more points this season (31.3) than the Chiefs have allowed (22.6).
- Buffalo is 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 31.3 points this season.
- Kansas City is 9-0 overall and 6-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 22.6 points.
|Bills (+3)||Under (53.5)||Chiefs 27 Bills 26|
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this season is 52.2, 1.3 points below the total in this game.
- Bills games this year have averaged an over/under of 54.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined for 53.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 16 outings (56.2%) this season.
- The Bills have played in eight games this year (out of 16 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 53.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Bills combine to average 7.4 more points per game than the total of 53.5 set for this game.
- The Chiefs and the Bills have seen their opponents average a combined 7.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 53.5 set in this outing.
Chiefs vs Bills: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two squads, Kansas City has a 4-1 advantage over Buffalo. In those games against the Bills, the Chiefs have a 1-0 record against the spread. Kansas City outscored Buffalo 106-81 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/19/2020||Chiefs||Bills||-5.50||54.50||-245||+210||466-206 KC||26-17 KC|
|11/26/2017||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||268-236 BUF||16-10 BUF|
|11/29/2015||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||415-413 BUF||30-22 KC|
|11/9/2014||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||364-278 BUF||17-13 KC|
|11/3/2013||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||470-210 BUF||23-13 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City is just 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Kansas City. They have gone over the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Chiefs have averaged a total of 50.3 combined points over their last three games, 3.2 less than this matchup’s total of 53.5.
- Buffalo has been in top form recently, going 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three contests.
- Buffalo has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Bills total over the last three games is 11.8 points greater than the 53.5 total given for this matchup.
Chiefs: CB DeAndre Baker: Out (Leg), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire: Questionable (Ankle), ILB Emmanuel Smith: Out (Hamstring), CB Rashad Fenton: Questionable (Ankle), TE Deon Yelder: Out (Groin), QB Patrick Mahomes: Questionable (Concussion), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), CB Bashaud Breeland: Questionable (Concussion), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Calf), G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back), LB Willie Gay Jr.: Questionable (Ankle)
Bills: RB Zack Moss: Out (Ankle), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee), DE Darryl Johnson: Questionable (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks