Oddsmakers give the Buffalo Bills (11-3) a good chance to keep their four-game winning streak alive, as they are favored by a touchdown in a matchup with the New England Patriots (6-8) on Monday, December 28, 2020 at Gillette Stadium. The over/under is set at 45.0.
- Game Day: Monday, December 28, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Foxborough, MA
- Stadium: Gillette Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills Betting Insights
- Buffalo’s games have hit the over in 10 out of 14 outings this season (71.4%).
- Buffalo has compiled a 9-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Bills are just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 7.0 points.
- The Bills, on average, score 7.6 more points per game this season (29.1) than the Patriots allow (21.5).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Buffalo is 6-1 and 6-1 against the spread.
- When the New England defense allows 21.5 points or fewer this year, the Patriots have accumulated a 5-1 overall record and a 5-1 record against the spread.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has put together a losing 6-8 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have a split ATS record of 2-2 when an underdog by at least 7.0 points.
- Most of New England’s games this year — 10 out of 14 — have not gone over the point total (71.4%).
- The Patriots have averaged 3.7 fewer points per game this season (20.6) than the Bills have allowed (24.3).
- New England is 5-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread when they score at least 20.6 points this season.
- When Buffalo allows opposing offenses to put 24.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 8-0 overall and 6-2 against the spread.
|Patriots (+7)||Over (45)||Bills 26 Patriots 22|
- The average over/under the Bills have had set in matchups this season is 8.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Patriots this year is 2.9 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score more than 45.0 points in 64.3% of their games this year (nine of 14 opportunities).
- The Patriots and their opponents have combined to score at least 45.0 points in 42.9% of their games this year (six of 14 chances).
- The Bills and the Patriots combine to average 4.7 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this game.
- The Bills and the Patriots have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 more points per game than the point total of 45.0 set in this matchup.
Bills vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Buffalo over the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Bills are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Patriots. New England has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 110 points while Buffalo scored 69.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/1/2020||Bills||Bills||-4.00||41.00||-200||+175||349-339 NE||24-21 BUF|
|12/21/2019||Patriots||Patriots||-7||39||-335||+290||414-268 NE||24-17 NE|
|9/29/2019||Patriots||Bills||-7||41.5||-315||+275||375-224 BUF||16-10 NE|
|12/23/2018||N/A||Patriots||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||390-289 NE||24-12 NE|
|10/29/2018||N/A||Bills||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-333 NE||25-6 NE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Buffalo is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 straight up over their last three games.
- Buffalo has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- The Bills and their opponents have combined to score an average of 55.3 points over their last three games, 10.3 more than the 45.0 over/under in this matchup.
- New England has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to New England. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The Patriots total over the last three games is 9.7 points fewer than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
Bills: WR John Brown: Out (Ankle), OT Daryl Williams: Questionable (Groin), WR Stefon Diggs: Questionable (Foot), CB Tre’Davious White: Questionable (Shoulder), OT Cody Ford: Out (Knee), SS Jaquan Johnson: Questionable (Ankle), TE Tommy Sweeney: Out (Foot), CB Cam Lewis: Out (Wrist), OLB Del’Shawn Phillips: Out (Quadriceps), WR Isaiah Hodgins: Out (Shoulder), DE A.J. Epenesa: Questionable (Head), CB Dane Jackson: Questionable (Knee)
Patriots: WR Julian Edelman: Questionable (Knee), CB Stephon Gilmore: Out (Quadriceps), DE John Simon: Questionable (Hamstring), RB Rex Burkhead: Out (Acl), OLB Brandon Copeland: Out (Torn Pectoral), DT Beau Allen: Out (Leg), WR Donte Moncrief: Questionable (Thigh), DT Carl Davis Jr.: Questionable (Concussion), LB Brandon King: Out (Quadriceps), C David Andrews: Questionable (Calf), WR Quincy Adeboyejo: Out (Undisclosed), OT Isaiah Wynn: Out (Knee), LB Ja’Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Arm), TE Ryan Izzo: Out (Hamstring/hand/neck), RB Damien Harris: Questionable (Ankle), OT Yodny Cajuste: Out (Knee), TE Jake Burt: Out (Undisclosed), DL Michael Barnett: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks