The Green Bay Packers (10-3) are favored by 9.0 points as they aim to keep their three-game winning streak alive in a matchup with the Carolina Panthers (4-9) on Saturday, December 19, 2020 at Lambeau Field. The contest’s over/under is set at 51.5.
- Game Day: Saturday, December 19, 2020
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- TV Channel: NFL Network
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay has compiled an 8-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 9.0-point favorites.
- Most of Green Bay’s games this year — seven out of 13 — have gone over the point total (53.8%).
- The Packers have put an average of 31.5 points per game on the scoreboard this season, six more than the 25.5 the Panthers have surrendered in each contest.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 31.5 points this season, they are 6-0 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- Carolina is 4-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.5 points.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Seven Carolina’s 13 games this year have gone over the point total (53.8% of its opportunities).
- Carolina has a 7-6 record against the spread.
- The Panthers average points scored this season (23.6) and the Packers points allowed (24.8) are within 1.2 points of each other.
- In games where Carolina scores at least 23.6 points this season, they are 1-5 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 24.8 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
|Packers (-9)||Over (51.5)||Packers 34 Panthers 19|
- The Packers and their opponents have scored no less than 51.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of 13 outings (53.8%) this season.
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than 51.5 points in 46.2% of their matchups this year (six of 13 opportunities).
- The Packers and the Panthers combine to average 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 51.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (50.3) than this game’s total of 51.5 points.
- The average over/under the Packers have had set in games this season is 4.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Panthers games this year is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 51.5 for this outing.
Packers vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Green Bay has a 3-2 advantage over Carolina. The Packers are 1-0 against the spread in those games against the Panthers. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 145 points while Carolina scored 124.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/10/2019||Packers||Packers||-5||49||-240||+205||401-388 CAR||24-16 GB|
|12/17/2017||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||387-384 CAR||31-24 CAR|
|11/8/2015||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||427-402 CAR||37-29 CAR|
|10/19/2014||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||363-331 GB||38-17 GB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers total over the last three games is 4.2 points more than the 51.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- Green Bay has hit under the total two times in their last three games.
- The Panthers total over the last three games is 6.8 points fewer than the 51.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Carolina has gone 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three contests.
- Carolina has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
Packers: DE Billy Winn: Out (Triceps), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), C Corey Linsley: Out (Knee), RB Tyler Ervin: Out (Ankle), ILB James Burgess: Out (Hamstring), NT Montravius Adams: Out (Toe), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), CB Chandon Sullivan: Questionable (Hip), FS Raven Greene: Out (Shoulder), TE Jace Sternberger: Questionable (Concussion), RB Dexter Williams: Out (Undisclosed), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), WR Malik Taylor: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Questionable (Knee)
Panthers: DT Kawann Short: Out (Shoulder), DT Zach Kerr: Out (Illness), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl/illness), DE Stephen Weatherly: Out (Finger), RB Christian McCaffrey: Questionable (Thigh), WR D.J. Moore: Out (Illness), DE Marquis Haynes: Questionable (Illness), WR Keith Kirkwood: Out (Clavicle), RB Reggie Bonnafon: Out (Ankle), DT Bruce Hector: Out (Illness), G Dennis Daley: Questionable (Concussion), WR Ishmael Hyman: Out (Illness), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season