Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Chargers (2-4) the edge when they visit the Denver Broncos (2-4) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in a matchup between AFC West opponents at Empower Field at Mile High. Los Angeles is favored by 3.0 points. The contest’s point total is set at 45.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Denver, CO
- Stadium: Empower Field at Mile High
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has played in three games this year that went over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has put together a 5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers have an even ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Chargers average points scored this season (24.8) and the Broncos points allowed (25.5) are within 0.7 points of each other.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Los Angeles is 1-2 and 3-0 against the spread.
- When the Denver defense allows 25.5 points or fewer this year, the Broncos have accumulated a 1-1 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- Denver’s games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season (50%).
- The average points per game output for the Broncos this season, 19.3, is 6.4 fewer than the 25.7 the Chargers have given up in each contest.
- Denver is 1-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.3 points this season.
- Los Angeles is 1-2 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 25.7 points.
|Chargers (-3)||Over (45)||Chargers 26 Broncos 21|
- The average point total in Chargers games this year is 5.5 more points than the over/under of 45.0 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Broncos this season is 0.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (three of six chances), the Chargers and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 45.0 points.
- The Broncos have played in three games this year (out of six total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 45.0 points.
- These teams average a combined 44.1 points per game, 0.9 fewer points than the over/under of 45.0 set for this matchup.
- The Chargers and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 6.2 more points per game than the point total of 45.0 set in this outing.
Chargers vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver holds a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles in the last five meetings between these two squads. The Broncos have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Chargers. Los Angeles outscored Denver 99-75 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/1/2019||Chargers||Broncos||-4.5||38.5||-220||+190||359-218 LAC||23-20 DEN|
|10/6/2019||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||350-246 DEN||20-13 DEN|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Broncos||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||370-276 DEN||23-9 LAC|
|11/18/2018||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||479-325 LAC||23-22 DEN|
|10/22/2017||N/A||Chargers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||251-242 DEN||21-0 LAC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 3-0 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 19.7 points more than the 45.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Denver has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Denver has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 51.3 combined points over their last three games, 6.3 greater than this matchup’s total of 45.0.
Chargers: OT Bryan Bulaga: Questionable (Back), QB Tyrod Taylor: Questionable (Chest), TE Virgil Green: Questionable (Ankle), CB Chris Harris Jr.: Out (Foot), C Mike Pouncey: Out (Hip), OL Ryan Groy: Questionable (Triceps), G Trai Turner: Questionable (Groin), OT Storm Norton: Questionable (Knee), RB Austin Ekeler: Out (Knee/hamstring), SS Derwin James: Out (Meniscus), ILB Drue Tranquill: Out (Ankle), WR K.J. Hill Jr.: Questionable (Hip), DT TJ Smith: Out (Undisclosed), LB Asmar Bilal: Out (Calf)
Broncos: DE Jurrell Casey: Out (Bicep), OLB Von Miller: Out (Ankle), ILB Mark Barron: Out (Hamstring), NT Mike Purcell: Out (Foot), OLB Jeremiah Attaochu: Questionable (Quadriceps), TE Jake Butt: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Tim Patrick: Questionable (Hamstring), OLB Austin Calitro: Out (Hamstring), OL Elijah Wilkinson: Out (Leg), WR Courtland Sutton: Out (Knee), RB Phillip Lindsay: Questionable (Concussion), WR Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Andrew Beck: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Austin Fort: Out (Knee), DE Jonathan Harris: Out (Illness), RB Levante Bellamy: Out (Knee), DE Derrek Tuszka: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Justin Strnad: Out (Wrist)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis