Oddsmakers give the Kansas City Chiefs (9-1) a decent chance to keep their five-game winning streak going, as they are favored by 3.5 points in a matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (7-4) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. The contest’s point total is set at 56.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 29, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- Kansas City is 6-4 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 5-4 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- The Chiefs, on average, score 9.1 more points per game this season (32.1) than the Buccaneers allow (23).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 6-0 and 4-2 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay is 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 23 points.
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Seven Tampa Bay’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (63.6% of its outings).
- Tampa Bay has compiled a losing 5-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Buccaneers have an even ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- The Buccaneers, on average, score 7.7 more points per game this season (29.1) than the Chiefs allow (21.4).
- Tampa Bay is 5-0 overall and 4-1 against the spread when they score at least 29.1 points this season.
- Kansas City is 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 21.4 points.
|Buccaneers (+3.5)||Under (56)||Chiefs 27 Buccaneers 26|
- The Chiefs and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under (56.0 points) in 40% of their games this year (four of 10 opportunities).
- Tampa Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.0 points in 36.4% of their games this year (four of 11 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 more points per game (61.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 56.0 points.
- The Chiefs and the Buccaneers have seen their opponents average a combined 11.6 fewer points per game than the over/under of 56.0 set in this game.
- The Chiefs’ average point total in outings this season is 53.5, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Buccaneers games this season is 3.9 less points than the point total of 56.0 for this outing.
Chiefs vs Buccaneers: Last 5 Meetings
Tampa Bay holds a 5-0 advantage over Kansas City in the past five meetings between these two teams. Tampa Bay outscored Kansas City 138-95 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/20/2016||Chiefs||442-343 TB||19-17 TB|
|10/14/2012||Buccaneers||463-260 TB||38-10 TB|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Chiefs total over the last three games is 2.0 points more than the 56.0 total given for this matchup.
- Kansas City has gone 1-2 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Buccaneers have averaged a total of 53.7 combined points over their last three games, 2.3 fewer than this game’s total of 56.0.
- Tampa Bay has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Tampa Bay has gone over the total two times in the last three contests.
Chiefs: G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Back), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), WR Byron Pringle: Out (Ankle), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl)
Buccaneers: OT Donovan Smith: Questionable (Ankle), G Ali Marpet: Questionable (Concussion), WR Jaydon Mickens: Out (Illness), TE O.J. Howard: Out (Achilles), SS Justin Evans: Out (Foot), RB T.J. Logan: Out (Knee), NT Vita Vea: Out (Ankle), ILB Jack Cichy: Questionable (Hamstring), TE Tanner Hudson: Questionable (Personal), WR John Franklin: Out (Knee), CB Jamel Dean: Questionable (Head)
More Recent NFL News
- Chicago vs Tampa Bay | NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7