The Kansas City Chiefs (8-1) hit the field as 6.5-point favorites against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-3) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Allegiant Stadium. Both teams are on winning streaks, with Kansas City on a four-game run and Las Vegas winners of three in a row. An over/under of 56.5 is set in the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 8:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBC
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- Stadium: Allegiant Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs Betting Insights
- Kansas City is 6-3 against the spread.
- The Chiefs are 4-3 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Kansas City’s games have gone under the point total in five out of nine outings this season (55.6%).
- The Chiefs, on average, score five more points per game this season (31.8) than the Raiders allow (26.8).
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Kansas City is 5-1 and 4-2 against the spread.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows 26.8 points or fewer this year, the Raiders have pieced together a 4-0 overall record and a 4-0 record against the spread.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas’ games have hit the over in seven out of nine outings this season (77.8%).
- Las Vegas has a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The Raiders have averaged eight more points this season (28.3) than the Chiefs have allowed (20.3).
- Las Vegas is 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread when they score at least 28.3 points this season.
- When Kansas City allows opposing offenses to put 20.3 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 7-0 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
|Raiders (+6.5)||Under (56.5)||Chiefs 28 Raiders 25|
- The average over/under the Chiefs have had set in matchups this year is 4.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under in Raiders games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 56.5 in this outing.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (56.5 points) in 33.3% of their outings this year (three of nine opportunities).
- In five of nine outings (55.6%) this season, Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 56.5 points.
- The Chiefs and the Raiders combine to average 3.6 more points per game than the over/under of 56.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.4 less points per game (47.1) than this matchup’s total of 56.5 points.
Chiefs vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Kansas City has a 4-1 advantage over Las Vegas. The Chiefs are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Raiders. Kansas City has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 175 points while Las Vegas put up 95.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/11/2020||Chiefs||Chiefs||-10.50||54.50||-560||+450||490-413 LV||40-32 LV|
|12/1/2019||Chiefs||Chiefs||-11||49.5||-500||+420||332-259 OAK||40-9 KC|
|9/15/2019||Chiefs||Raiders||-7||52.5||-286||+245||464-307 KC||28-10 KC|
|12/30/2018||N/A||Chiefs||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||409-292 KC||35-3 KC|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Raiders||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||469-442 KC||40-33 KC|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Kansas City has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over the last three contests.
- Kansas City has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Chiefs have averaged a total of 55.7 combined points over their last three games, 0.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 56.5.
- Las Vegas has gone 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over their last three games.
- The under has been the norm for Las Vegas. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three games.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 42.7 combined points in their last three games, 13.8 less than this game’s over/under of 56.5.
Chiefs: G Kelechi Osemele: Out (Knee), OT Mitchell Schwartz: Out (Illness), OT Eric Fisher: Out (Illness), DE Alex Okafor: Out (Hamstring), OT Mike Remmers: Questionable (Ribs), WR Sammy Watkins: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Antonio Hamilton: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Taco Charlton: Out (Leg), OT Martinas Rankin: Out (Illness), CB Rashad Fenton: Questionable (Ankle), WR Mecole Hardman: Out (Illness), CB Alex Brown: Out (Torn Acl), DB L’Jarius Sneed: Questionable (Collarbone)
Raiders: G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OT Trent Brown: Out (Illness), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), ILB Cory Littleton: Out (Illness), RB Jalen Richard: Questionable (Chest), OT Kolton Miller: Questionable (Ankle), DT Maurice Hurst: Questionable (Ankle), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 7: Titans Turn Into A Contender
- NFL Week 8 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Week 8 Against The Spread Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Underdog Teams Betting Analysis That Could Surprise & Win the Super Bowl
- New Orleans vs Seattle MNF | 2021 NFL Betting Analysis & Prediction