Oddsmakers project a close game when the Cleveland Browns (5-2) square off against the Las Vegas Raiders (3-3) as only 2.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 1, 2020. The point total is set at 53.5 for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cleveland, OH
- Stadium: FirstEnergy Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland is just 3-4 against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- Cleveland’s games have hit the over in five out of seven outings this season (71.4%).
- The Browns have averaged 4.2 fewer points per game this season (28.6) than the Raiders have allowed (32.8).
- In games where Cleveland score at least 28.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.8 points.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has put together a 3-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Each of Las Vegas’ six games this year have gone over the point total .
- The average points per game output for the Raiders this season, 28.5, is 3.1 fewer than the 31.6 the Browns have given up in each contest.
- Las Vegas is 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread when they score at least 28.5 points this season.
- Cleveland is 3-0 overall and 2-1 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 31.6 points.
|Raiders (+2.5)||Over (53.5)||Browns 31 Raiders 30|
- The Browns and their opponents have combined for 53.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in five of seven games (71.4%) this season.
- The Raiders and their opponents have combined to score at least 53.5 points in 83.3% of their matchups this season (five of six opportunities).
- The Browns and the Raiders combine to average 3.6 more points per game than the total of 53.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 64.4 points per game, 10.9 more than the point total for this game.
- The average point total in Browns games this year is 6.6 more points than the over/under of 53.5 in this matchup.
- Raiders games this year have averaged an over/under of 61.3 points, 7.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Browns vs Raiders: Last 5 Meetings
Las Vegas holds an edge against Cleveland over the last five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Las Vegas outscored Cleveland 126-122 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/30/2018||Raiders||565-487 OAK||45-42 OAK|
|9/27/2015||Browns||469-355 OAK||27-20 OAK|
|10/26/2014||Browns||387-306 OAK||23-13 CLE|
|12/2/2012||Raiders||475-429 CLE||20-17 CLE|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Browns total over the last three games is 3.5 points more than the 53.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Cleveland has gone 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Cleveland. They have gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Raiders have averaged a total of 63.3 combined points in their last three games, 9.8 greater than this matchup’s total of 53.5.
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas has gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
Browns: WR Odell Beckham Jr.: Out (Torn Acl), TE Austin Hooper: Out (Appendix), WR JoJo Natson: Out (Acl), RB Nick Chubb: Out (Mcl), G Wyatt Teller: Questionable (Calf), OLB Trevon Young: Out (Undisclosed), WR KhaDarel Hodge: Out (Hamstring), CB Greedy Williams: Out (Shoulder), DE Curtis Weaver: Out (Foot), S Grant Delpit: Out (Torn Achilles), LB Jacob Phillips: Questionable (Knee), DE George Obinna: Out (Triceps)
Raiders: OT Sam Young: Questionable (Knee), G Richie Incognito: Out (Achilles), TE Nick O’Leary: Out (Heart), OT Trent Brown: Out (Illness), WR Tyrell Williams: Out (Shoulder), DT Daniel Ross: Out (Foot), CB Keisean Nixon: Questionable (Hip), WR Bryan Edwards: Questionable (Ankle), LB Tanner Muse: Out (Toe), CB Damon Arnette: Out (Thumb)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season