If you’re an NFL betting fan or avid betting enthusiast that wants to know what’s in store for Andrew Luck and the Indianapolis Colts (11-5 SU, 10-5-1 ATS, 9-7 O/U) as they get set for the upcoming 2015 season, then you’re in for a treat, thanks to this mybookie.ag original analysis on the top five questions surrounding Cleveland heading into training camp. With that said, let’s rock and roll.
The Colts finished a discouraging 22nd in rushing thanks to their failed experiment with underachieving running back Trent Richardson, but there is good news for the rushing attack in the form of veteran Frank Gore and underrated backup Daniel Boom Heron.
While Gore is now 32-years-old, he showed no signs of slowing down in 2014 as he rushed for 1,106 yards and four scores while averaging 4.3 yards per carry. Gore has rushed for at least 1,000 yards in four straight seasons and eight of the last nine seasons overall.
I believe Gore is the answer the Colts have been looking for at running back and that he will provide the Colts and quarterback Andrew Luck with the offensive balance they’ve been lacking the last few seasons.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Falcons vs Dolphins Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction