A projected tight battle will see the AFC South-leading Indianapolis Colts (6-3) face the NFC North-leading Green Bay Packers (7-2) on Sunday, November 22, 2020 at Lucas Oil Stadium. Indianapolis is a 2.5-point favorite in the matchup. The point total is set at 51.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 22, 2020
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Stadium: Lucas Oil Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Colts Betting Insights
- Indianapolis is 5-4 against the spread.
- The Colts have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Indianapolis’ games have hit the over in five out of nine opportunities this season (55.6%).
- The Colts average points scored this season (26.9) and the Packers points allowed (24.9) are within two points of each other.
- When they meet or outpace their scoring average this season, Indianapolis is 5-0 and 4-1 against the spread.
- When the Green Bay defense allows 24.9 points or fewer this year, the Packers have put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-1 record against the spread.
Packers Betting Insights
- Five Green Bay’s nine games this year have gone over the point total (55.6% of its opportunities).
- Green Bay has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Packers are 4-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- The Packers have averaged 11.1 more points this season (30.8) than the Colts have allowed (19.7).
- In games where Green Bay scores at least 30.8 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 19.7 points.
|Packers (+2.5)||Over (51)||Colts 26 Packers 25|
- In 44.4% of their opportunities this season (four of nine chances), the Colts and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 51.0 points.
- In five of nine opportunities (55.6%) this season, Green Bay and its opponents have combined to score more than 51.0 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (57.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 51.0 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.4 less points per game (44.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 51.0 points.
- The average over/under the Colts have had set in matchups this season is 4.4 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Packers games this year have averaged a total of 55.7 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Colts vs Packers: Last 5 MeetingsIn the past five matchups between these two squads, Indianapolis holds a 3-2 advantage over Green Bay.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/6/2016||Packers||405-355 GB||31-26 IND|
|10/7/2012||Colts||464-356 IND||30-27 IND|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- Indianapolis has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Colts average total over the last three games is 2.0 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Green Bay has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- Green Bay has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Packers total over the last three games is 2.7 points fewer than the 51.0 total given for this matchup.
Colts: TE Jack Doyle: Questionable (Concussion), FS Malik Hooker: Out (Achilles), RB Marlon Mack: Out (Achilles), CB Kenny Moore II: Questionable (Ribs), DE Kemoko Turay: Out (Ankle), WR Parris Campbell: Out (Knee), WR Ashton Dulin: Out (Knee)
Packers: G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), FS Will Redmond: Questionable (Shoulder), RB Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Ribs), CB Kevin King: Questionable (Quadriceps), CB Jaire Alexander: Questionable (Concussion), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), WR Allen Lazard: Questionable (Abdomen), RB Dexter Williams: Out (Undisclosed), TE John Lovett: Out (Knee), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), WR Darrius Shepherd: Questionable (Shoulder), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB A.J. Dillon: Out (Illness), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), LB Krys Barnes: Out (Illness)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2021 Season: Lions vs Rams Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Houston Texans at Arizona Betting Analysis
- NFL Philadelphia Eagles at Las Vegas Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL WFT vs Green Bay Packers Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL Indianapolis Colts at San Francisco Betting Analysis – Week 7