Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (6-5) a good chance to break their three-game losing streak, as they are favored by 9.0 points in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (3-8) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. An over/under of 45.0 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX/NFL
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has a 5-5-1 record against the spread.
- The Ravens have an even ATS record of 1-1-1 when playing as at least 9.0-point favorites.
- Just seven of Baltimore’s 11 games this year have gone over the point total (36.4% of its opportunities).
- The average points per game output for the Ravens this season, 25.6, is seven fewer than the 32.6 the Cowboys have given up in each contest.
- In games where Baltimore score at least 25.6 points this season, they are 5-0 overall and 3-1-1 against the spread.
- Dallas is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.6 points.
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has a losing 2-9 record against the spread.
- Six Dallas’ 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- The Cowboys have averaged 3.3 more points this season (22.8) than the Ravens have allowed (19.5).
- Dallas is 3-2 overall and 1-4 against the spread when they score at least 22.8 points this season.
- When Baltimore allows opposing offenses to put 19.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 5-1 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread.
|Ravens (-9)||Over (45)||Ravens 35 Cowboys 15|
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total (45.0 points) in 54.5% of their games this season (six of 11 opportunities).
- Dallas has played in seven games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 63.6% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 45.0 points.
- The Ravens and the Cowboys combine to average 3.4 more points per game than the over/under of 45.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 52.1 points per game, 7.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Ravens have had set in games this year is 0.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this season is 10.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ravens vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two squads, Baltimore has a 4-1 advantage over Dallas. Baltimore has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, scoring 138 points while Dallas put up 90.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/20/2016||Cowboys||417-368 DAL||27-17 DAL|
|10/14/2012||Ravens||481-316 DAL||31-29 BAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 2.7 points fewer than the 45.0 total given for this matchup.
- Baltimore has gone 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Baltimore. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 8.0 points greater than the 45.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Dallas has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Dallas has gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
Ravens: CB Tramon Williams: Questionable (Thigh), CB Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Groin), QB Robert Griffin III: Out (Hamstring), NT Brandon Williams: Questionable (Ankle), WR Willie Snead IV: Out (Illness), TE Nick Boyle: Out (Knee), WR DeAndrew White: Out (Lower Body), OT Ronnie Stanley: Out (Ankle), CB Tavon Young: Out (Knee), OLB Matthew Judon: Out (Ilness), G Will Holden: Out (Illness), SS Chuck Clark: Questionable (Knee), FB Patrick Ricard: Out (Illness), QB Lamar Jackson: Out (Illness), TE Mark Andrews: Out (Illness), CB Davontae Harris: Questionable (Thigh), OLB Jaylon Ferguson: Questionable (Illness), CB Iman Marshall: Out (Knee), WR Antoine Wesley: Out (Shoulder), OLB Otaro Alaka: Out (Knee), CB Terrell Bonds: Out (Knee), TE Jacob Breeland: Out (Knee), DT Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion), DT Justin Madubuike: Out (Illness), S Geno Stone: Out (Illness), CB Khalil Dorsey: Out (Shoulder)
Cowboys: P Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), DE Aldon Smith: Questionable (Illness), G Zack Martin: Out (Calf), OT Cameron Erving: Doubtful (Knee), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), CB Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), SS Steven Parker: Questionable (Ankle), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), SS Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin), ILB Luke Gifford: Out (Suspension), C Tyler Biadasz: Out (Hamstring), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed), CB Trevon Diggs: Out (Broken Foot)
More Recent NFL News
- NY Jets vs New England | NFL Betting Preview and Matchup
- NFL Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds Shifts After Week 6
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs vs Tennessee Titans Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season: Panthers vs Giants Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Betting Analysis