The Cincinnati Bengals (2-9-1) are an underdog by 3.5 points as they try to end a four-game skid in a matchup with the Dallas Cowboys (3-9) on Sunday, December 13, 2020 at Paul Brown Stadium. An over/under of 42.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, December 13, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Cincinnati, OH
- Stadium: Paul Brown Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas is just 2-10 against the spread.
- The Cowboys are just 0-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Most of Dallas’ games this year — seven out of 12 — have hit the over (58.3%).
- The average points per game output for the Cowboys this season, 22.3, is 3.4 fewer than the 25.7 the Bengals have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or go over their scoring average this season, Dallas is 3-2 and 1-4 against the spread.
- When the Cincinnati defense allows 25.7 points or fewer this year, the Bengals have put together a 2-4-1 overall record and a 4-3 record against the spread.
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has compiled a 7-5 record against the spread this season.
- Cincinnati’s games have gone over the point total in six out of 12 opportunities this season (50%).
- The Bengals have averaged 13.0 fewer points per game this season (19.8) than the Cowboys have allowed (32.8).
- Cincinnati is 2-3-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread when they score at least 19.8 points this season.
- Dallas is 1-4 overall and 2-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 32.8 points.
|Bengals (+3.5)||Over (42.5)||Bengals 28 Cowboys 23|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least 42.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 12 games (75%) this season.
- The Bengals and their opponents have combined to score at least 42.5 points in 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 42.1 points per game, 0.4 fewer points than the over/under of 42.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cowboys and the Bengals have seen their opponents average a combined 16.0 more points per game than the point total of 42.5 set in this matchup.
- The average point total for Cowboys games this year is 12.6 more points than the total of 42.5 in this matchup.
- Bengals games this season have averaged an over/under of 45.4 points, 2.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Cowboys vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
Dallas has an edge against Cincinnati over the last five meetings between these two teams, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Dallas has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 105 points while Cincinnati notched 87.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|10/9/2016||Cowboys||402-345 DAL||28-14 DAL|
|12/9/2012||Bengals||336-288 CIN||20-19 DAL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Dallas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- Dallas has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Cowboys total over the last three games is 13.2 points more than the 42.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Cincinnati is just 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for Cincinnati. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 30.3 combined points over their last three games, 12.2 less than this game’s total of 42.5.
Cowboys: P Chris Jones: Out (Abdomen), OT Tyron Smith: Out (Neck), DE Aldon Smith: Questionable (Foot), G Zack Martin: Out (Calf), OT Cameron Erving: Questionable (Knee), OT La’el Collins: Out (Hip), RB Ezekiel Elliott: Questionable (Calf), QB Dak Prescott: Out (Ankle), CB Anthony Brown: Questionable (Ribs), CB Chidobe Awuzie: Out (Illness), TE Blake Jarwin: Out (Acl), SS Steven Parker: Out (Ankle), DT Trysten Hill: Out (Acl), OT Mitch Hyatt: Out (Knee), SS Donovan Wilson: Questionable (Groin), ILB Luke Gifford: Out (Suspension), C Tyler Biadasz: Questionable (Hamstring), LB Azur Kamara: Out (Undisclosed), CB Trevon Diggs: Out (Broken Foot)
Bengals: SS Shawn Williams: Out (Suspended), TE C.J. Uzomah: Out (Torn Achilles), DT Xavier Williams: Questionable (Back), NT D.J. Reader: Out (Quadricep), RB Joe Mixon: Out (Foot), WR John Ross III: Out (Foot), FS Brandon Wilson: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Auden Tate: Out (Shoulder), CB Tony Brown: Out (Hamstring), OT Jonah Williams: Out (Knee), NT Renell Wren: Out (Quadriceps), DE Amani Bledsoe: Out (Illness), WR Tee Higgins: Questionable (Hamstring), QB Joe Burrow: Out (Knee (acl) (mcl))
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season