- Game Day: Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Stadium: Ford Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Lions Betting Insights
- Detroit has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- Detroit is 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- Detroit’s games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Detroit averages just 1.1 more points per game (24.6) than Washington gives up (23.5).
- Detroit is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall a season ago when the team puts up at least 24.6 points.
- Washington has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games when it surrenders 19.1 points or less.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a losing 3-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- Washington is just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Washington’s games this year — four out of eight — have failed to go overthe point total (50%).
- Washington puts up 19.1 points per game, 10.9 fewer than Detroit surrenders per outing (30).
- Washington is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 19.1 points.
- Detroit has a 2-1 record against the spread and a 2-1 record overall in games when it allows 24.6 points or less.
|Lions (-3)||Over (46)||Lions 29 Football Team 20|
- Seven of Detroit’s games have gone over 46.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- Two of Washington’s games have gone over 46.0 points this year (25% of matchups).
- These teams average a combined 43.7 points per game, 2.3 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams put up 53.5 combined points per game, 7.5 more points than this contest’s total.
- Detroit has an average point total of 54.6 in its contests this year, 8.6 more points than this game’s over/under.
- Washington has a 42.6-point average over/under in its outings this season, 3.4 fewer points than this game’s point total.
Detroit vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Detroit has a 4-1 advantage over Washington in the past five matchups between these two teams. Washington has a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against Detroit. Detroit totaled 119 points in those five outings compared to Washington’s 95.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|11/24/2019||Lions||Washington||-4||39.5||-205||+175||364-230 DET||19-16 WAS|
|10/23/2016||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||413-344 WAS||20-17 DET|
|9/22/2013||N/A||Washington||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||441-420 DET||27-20 DET|
|10/31/2010||N/A||Lions||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||304-275 DET||37-25 DET|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Detroit is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Detroit. They have gone over the total two times in their last three contests.
- Detroit and its opponents have combined to score an average of 53.7 points in its last three games, 7.7 more than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been the norm for Washington. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- Washington’s total over the last three games is 9.3 points fewer than the 46.0 total listed for this matchup.
Lions: DT Nick Williams: Questionable (Shoulder), DE Trey Flowers: Out (Wrist), CB Darryl Roberts: Out (Hip), G Joe Dahl: Questionable (Back), OT Halapoulivaati Vaitai: Questionable (Foot), CB Tony McRae: Out (Knee), ILB Jarrad Davis: Questionable (Knee), WR Kenny Golladay: Out (Hip), WR Jamal Agnew: Questionable (Ribs), FB Nick Bawden: Out (Torn Acl), TE T.J. Hockenson: Questionable (Toe), TE Hunter Bryant: Questionable (Concussion), DE Julian Okwara: Out (Leg), DT Jashon Cornell: Out (Left Achilles)
Washington: K Dustin Hopkins: Questionable (Groin), WR Dontrelle Inman: Out (Hamstring), SS Landon Collins: Out (Torn Achilles), G Michael Liedtke: Out (Shoulder), DT Matt Ioannidis: Out (Bicep), ILB Jared Norris: Out (Hamstring), ILB Reuben Foster: Out (Knee), OT Geron Christian Sr.: Out (Knee), QB Kyle Allen: Out (Ankle), CB Greg Stroman: Out (Foot), WR Jeff Badet: Questionable (Hamstring), WR Emanuel Hall: Out (Torn Achilles), WR Kelvin Harmon: Out (Torn Acl), RB Bryce Love: Questionable (Knee), WR Antonio Gandy-Golden: Out (Hamstring), TE Thaddeus Moss: Out (Foot), OL Saahdiq Charles: Out (Knee)[su_banner_nfl_wide]
More Recent NFL News
- Seahawks at Giants MNF 2023 NFL Betting Odds in Week 4
- 2023 SNF Chiefs vs Jets Odds and Betting Prediction for this Week 4 Matchup
- 2023 Cardinals vs 49ers Odds and Betting Prediction for this Week 4 NFC West Matchup
- Rams vs Colts Odds and Betting Prediction for this Week 4 Matchup
- Bengals vs Titans Odds and Betting Prediction for this Week 4 Matchup