The most-wagered single annual event in the world is the Super Bowl – soccer’s World Cup takes more action overall but that’s a month-long tournament that occurs once every four years – and it brings bettors out of the woodwork. Last year, Super Bowl LI brought in nearly $140 million in handle at the Nevada sportsbooks, and north of $5 billion was wagered across the United States when you factor offshore like our online sportsbook. So, should you bet early or late for Super Bowl LII (One quick aside: This could be the final Super Bowl in the USA where wagering is outlawed outside of Nevada. Many believe the U.S. Supreme Court will finally repeal the federal ban on sports betting and allow states to make their own decisions on the matter. And, believe me, most if not all states will allow it because of revenue possibilities.)
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Updated Super Bowl Odds After Week 4: Bucs in Second Best Odds
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- Early Odds for Super Bowl LV & Betting Predictions
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl LIV Props to Bet On
- 3 Reasons to Bet the OVER for Super Bowl LIV
- ESPN Super Bowl LIV Expert Predictions
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Final Betting Preview
- Super Bowl LIV Defense vs Defense Props Odds and Picks
- Super Bowl LIV QB vs QB Prop Odds & Picks
- Super Bowl LIV MVP Odds, Picks & Prediction
- Chiefs vs 49ers Super Bowl LIV Odds, Game Preview & Expert Pick
- What’s The Best Super Bowl LIV Betting Strategy?