Oddsmakers give the Atlanta Falcons (0-4) a small chance to break their two-game losing streak, as they are favored by 2.5 points in a matchup against the Carolina Panthers (2-2) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. An over/under of 53.5 is set for the game.
- Game Day: Sunday, October 11, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Stadium: Mercedes-Benz Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Falcons Betting Insights
- Most of Atlanta’s games this year — three out of four — have hit the over (75%).
- Atlanta has put together a losing 1-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 2.5 points.
- The Falcons average points scored this season (26.5) and the Panthers points allowed (25.5) are within one point of each other.
- In games where Atlanta score at least 26.5 points this season, they are 0-1 overall and 1-0 against the spread.
- When the Carolina defense allows 25.5 points or fewer this year, the Panthers have put together a 2-0 overall record and a 2-0 record against the spread.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Two Carolina’s four games this year have gone over the point total (50% of its outings).
- Carolina is 2-2 against the spread.
- The Panthers have averaged 9.7 fewer points per game this season (24.8) than the Falcons have allowed (34.5).
- Carolina is 1-1 overall and 1-1 against the spread when they score at least 24.8 points this season.
- When Atlanta allows opposing offenses to put 34.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread.
|Panthers (+2.5)||Over (53.5)||Panthers 31 Falcons 25|
- The Falcons and their opponents have combined to put up more than 53.5 points in 75% of their games this year (three of four opportunities).
- Carolina and its opponents have combined to score more than 53.5 points in 25% of their games this year (one of four chances).
- The two teams average a combined 2.2 fewer points per game (51.3) than this game’s total of 53.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 60 points per game, 6.5 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average total the Falcons have had set in matchups this year is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Panthers games this year is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 53.5 in this outing.
Falcons vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Carolina in the past five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 5-0 record in those games. The Falcons are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Panthers. Atlanta outscored Carolina 146-67 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|12/8/2019||Falcons||Falcons||-3.5||48||-190||+165||461-345 ATL||40-20 ATL|
|11/17/2019||Panthers||Panthers||-3.5||48.5||-190||+165||349-347 ATL||29-3 ATL|
|12/23/2018||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||436-427 CAR||24-10 ATL|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||442-439 ATL||31-24 ATL|
|12/31/2017||N/A||Falcons||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||371-248 ATL||22-10 ATL|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Falcons total over the last three games is 6.8 points more than the 53.5 total given for this matchup.
- Atlanta has gone 1-2 against the spread and 0-3 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Atlanta has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The Panthers have averaged a total of 45.7 combined points in their last three games, 7.8 less than this matchup’s over/under of 53.5.
- Carolina has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Carolina has finished under the total one time in their last three games.
Falcons: WR Julio Jones: Questionable (Hamstring), CB Darqueze Dennard: Out (Hamstring), FS Ricardo Allen: Questionable (Elbow), SS Keanu Neal: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Takkarist McKinley: Questionable (Groin), SS Damontae Kazee: Out (Achilles), K Younghoe Koo: Questionable (Groin), CB A.J. Terrell: Out (Illness), S Jaylinn Hawkins: Questionable (Head)
Falcons: OT Russell Okung: Questionable (Groin), K Michael Palardy: Out (Torn Acl), RB Christian McCaffrey: Out (Ankle), WR Keith Kirkwood: Questionable (Clavicle), G Dennis Daley: Questionable (Ankle), WR Omar Bayless: Out (Knee), CB Eli Apple: Questionable (Hamstring)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL 2022 Baltimore Ravens Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Buffalo Bills Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- 2022 NFL Betting Odds to Win Every Division and Early Picks
- NFL 2022 Atlanta Falcons Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL 2022 Arizona Cardinals Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Analysis: How to Evaluate the Odds
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions: 4 Long Shots Worth Backing Against their Odds
- NFL NFC South Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC North Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Team Totals Betting Predictions to Must Use for the Upcoming 2022 Season
- NFL NFC East Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL NFC West Team Totals Betting Predictions: O/U Picks for the 2022 Season
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Carolina Interested in Jimmy G. and Baker Mayfield
- NFL Betting Tips on How to Handicap the 2022-23 Offseason
- NFL Rumors: Broncos’ Jerry Jeudy May Avoid Suspension
- 2022 NFL Season Wins Totals to Must Bet On: Ten Picks to Choose From
- NFL Divisional Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season: Possible Divisions Winners
- Early NFL Conference Championships Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Rumors: Seattle Most Likely Spot For Baker Mayfield?
- Early 2022-23 NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Which Teams Will Make the Postseason
- NFL Betting Predictions That Could Impact the Upcoming Season After the 2022 Draft
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: 2022 Bold Moves That Could Shift the Odds
- NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Who Will the Jaguars Choose As their Top Pick
- NFL Betting Rumors: Jaguars’ 1st Pick Travon Walker, Lions After Aidan Hutchinson
- Early NFL Bold Betting Predictions for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Steelers Looking for New QB, Steven Nelson Linked to Houston
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions That You Should Consider Before Wagering
- NFL Betting Rumors & News: Baker Mayfield and Tyrann Mathieu Still Looking for a Team
- Trading NFL Trades, Rumors, Free Agents – Last Update of March
- NFL Betting News and Rumors for the Upcoming 2022-23 Season
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Top Quarterback Picks
- 2022 NFL Draft Betting Predictions: Top Five Picks and Odds
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Props & Betting Options to Must Wager On
- Super Bowl 56 Picks & Predictions: LA Rams vs Bengals
- NFL Quarterbacks Super Bowl Prop Odds Betting Analysis
- NFL Touchdowns and Scoring Super Bowl Prop Odds Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Joe Burrow vs Matthew Stafford QB Matchup
- NFL Best and Worst Super Bowl Prop Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Halftime Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Guide: Over/Under Total Expert Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl MVP Betting Analysis: Cooper Kupp, Aron Donald, Ja’Marr Chase Odds Favorites
- NFL Receiving Super Bowl Prop Odds & Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: What the Bengals Have to Do to Win Against the Rams
- NFL 2021-22 Super Bowl Against the Spread Betting Pick
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Props: Best Options to Wager On
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: What the Rams Needs to Do to Win versus the Bengals
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Trends and Stats Worth Looking At for Both Teams
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: LA Rams Money Line Pick
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Tips: Analysis of Early vs Late Bets
- NFL Special Props: Hall of Fame Elections and Super Bowl Betting Options
- Odds On Cincinnati Bengals Winning the Super Bowl
- Odds On Los Angeles Rams Winning the Super Bowl
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Guide: How to Make Winning Picks
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Odds: Four of the Worst Bets You Should Avoid
- NFL Pro Bowl Betting Odds: AFC vs NFC Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Analysis: Superstar Players That Couldn’t Make It to the Big Game
- NFL Betting Analysis of the 2021-22 Best Five Non-QB Rookies
- 2021-22 NFL Season Betting Awards Picks: MVP, Offensive , Defensive, Rookie, Coach of the Year
- NFL Super Bowl Props Worth Betting On: 5 Options You Should Keep in Mind
- Updated Super Bowl Betting Odds After Conference Championship Games
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Analysis of Past Performances to Make Winning Bets
- Super Bowl Betting Recap of the Highest Scoring Games in the NFL History
- Early NFL Super Bowl O/U Betting Pick, Odds & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis of the Last 10 Bowl Matches
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: NFC Representative, LA Rams Odds to Win
- Top 2021-22 NFL Rookie Quarterbacks Betting Analysis
- Early Week Pro Bowl Game Betting Preview
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: Key Players Injuries Worth Considering
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update: AFC Representative, Cincinnati Bengals Odds to Win
- NFL Playoffs Odds: 49ers vs Rams Conference Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bengals vs Chiefs Conference Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Last Second Conference Round Betting Predictions
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Conference Championship Betting Trends Worth Considering
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Perfect Match if the Big Game Was Next Weekend
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Heading Into Conference Championship Round
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Props: Best and Worst Options to Wager On
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Upset Betting Picks
- Four NFL Super Bowl Betting Options to Improve Your Winnings
- NFL Conference Round Betting Info: Kickoff Times, TV Schedule and Spreads
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Against the Spread Betting Picks
- NFL 2021-22 Conference Championship Round SU Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Rumors: Aaron Rodgers To Decide Future Before Free Agency
- AFC Championship Game Opening Odds: Bengals vs Chiefs
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Superstars That Never Made it to the Big Game
- NFC Championship Game Early Odds: 49ers vs Rams
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Analysis: Top Scoring Matches in History So Far
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Latest Divisional Round Betting Predictions for Weekend Matches
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Rams vs Buccaneers Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Playoffs Odds: Bills vs Chiefs Divisional Round Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Divisional Round: 49ers vs Packers | NFL Odds for the Game
- NFL Divisional Round: Bengals vs Titans | NFL Betting Analysis & Picks
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: Picks of Possible Divisional Round Upsets
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: NFC Conference Championship Possible Matches
- NFL Divisional Round Betting Info: Kickoff Times, TV Schedule and Spreads
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Predictions: Perfect Match that All Fans Want to See
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update Heading Into Divisional Round
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tips: How to Handicap Divisional Round Matches
- NFL Divisional: Bucs Could Be Without 3 Key Offensive Starters Vs. Rams
- NFL Playoffs Betting: Early Divisional Matches Odds & Analysis
- NFL Playoffs Betting Predictions: NFC Championship Odds Update