If ever there were an NFL Franchise that defined the name ‘Cinderella,’ it would undoubtedly be the Eli Manning-led New York Giants. After pulling off a pair of Cinderella kind of campaigns to win their last two Super Bowl titles, the G-Men will be looking to don their ‘glass slippers’ once again when the 2015 NFL betting regular season gets underway in September. This look at the Giants’ chances for a magical, Cinderella campaign in 2015, will both inform and entertain.
New York added seven new players this offseason and brought back a half-dozen of their own free agents. Sure, they didn’t add any ‘big-name’ star t their roster, but they did add what appears to be some quality, starting with talented former New England Patriots running back Shane Vereen.
While the now, fifth-year back has never rushed for more than the 391 yards he got last season, Vereen has averaged over 4.0 yards per carry in each of the last three seasons after getting just 15 carries as a rookie in 2011.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Week 7 Odds Favorites to Wager On
- NFL Denver Broncos at Cleveland Betting Analysis – Week 7
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 O/U Betting Picks & Predictions
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 SU Betting Picks & Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl 56 Betting Update After Week 6: Chiefs’ Odds Rise
- NFL Week 7 Odds Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- NFL 2021 Season Week 7 ATS Betting Analysis & Picks
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- NFL Super Bowl Betting Update: Most Important Changes in the Odds