Oddsmakers give the Green Bay Packers (5-1) the edge when they host the Minnesota Vikings (1-5) on Sunday, November 1, 2020 in a matchup between NFC North rivals at Lambeau Field. Green Bay is favored by 6.5 points. An over/under of 54.5 is set for the contest.
- Game Day: Sunday, November 1, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Stadium: Lambeau Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Packers Betting Insights
- Green Bay is 5-1 against the spread.
- The Packers are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
- Green Bay’s games have gone over the point total in three out of six opportunities this season (50%).
- The Vikings defense has allowed 32 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 32.8 the Packers have scored.
- In games where Green Bay score at least 32.8 points this season, they are 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When the Minnesota defense allows 32 points or fewer this year, the Vikings have put together a 1-3 overall record and a 3-1 record against the spread.
Vikings Betting Insights
- Four Minnesota’s six games this year have gone over the point total (66.7% of its opportunities).
- Minnesota is 3-3 against the spread.
- The Packers defense has allowed 26.5 points per game this season, about the same amount as the 25.8 the Vikings have scored.
- Minnesota is 1-3 overall and 3-1 against the spread when they score at least 25.8 points this season.
- When Green Bay allows opposing offenses to put 26.5 points or fewer on the scoreboard this year, they are 3-0 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
|Packers (-6.5)||Over (54.5)||Packers 39 Vikings 20|
- The average over/under the Packers have had set in matchups this year is 4.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Vikings this year is 3.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- The Packers and their opponents have recorded more than 54.5 points in 66.7% of their outings this season (four of six opportunities).
- The Vikings have played in three games this season (out of six total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 54.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 4.1 more points per game (58.6) than this matchup’s over/under of 54.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 58.5 points per game, 4.0 more than the point total for this game.
Packers vs Vikings: Last 5 Meetings
Green Bay has an edge against Minnesota in the last five meetings between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. The Packers are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Vikings. Green Bay has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, scoring 133 points while Minnesota scored 113.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|9/13/2020||Vikings||Vikings||-2.50||44.50||-130||+115||522-382 GB||43-34 GB|
|12/23/2019||Vikings||Vikings||-4||47||-195||+170||383-139 GB||23-10 GB|
|9/15/2019||Packers||Packers||-3||43.5||-167||+148||421-335 MIN||21-16 GB|
|11/25/2018||N/A||Vikings||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||416-254 MIN||24-17 MIN|
|9/16/2018||N/A||Packers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||480-351 MIN||29-29 tie|
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Packers average total over the last three games is 4.8 points fewer than the 54.5 total given for this matchup.
- Green Bay is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three contests.
- Green Bay has hit under the total three times in their last three games.
- The Vikings have averaged a total of 56.7 combined points in their last three games, 2.2 greater than this matchup’s over/under of 54.5.
- Minnesota has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Minnesota has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
Packers: OT David Bakhtiari: Questionable (Chest), G Lane Taylor: Out (Knee), OLB Christian Kirksey: Out (Pectoral), RB Tyler Ervin: Questionable (Wrist), CB Kevin King: Questionable (Quadriceps), RB Aaron Jones: Questionable (Calf), CB Parry Nickerson: Out (Hamstring), WR Allen Lazard: Out (Abdomen), DE Tyler Lancaster: Questionable (Shoulder), FS Raven Greene: Questionable (Oblique), SS Darnell Savage: Questionable (Quadriceps), CB Kabion Ento: Out (Foot), TE Josiah Deguara: Out (Knee), RB Patrick Taylor: Out (Undisclosed), C Jake Hanson: Out (Undisclosed), G Simon Stepaniak: Out (Knee), LB Krys Barnes: Questionable (Shoulder)
Vikings: SS George Iloka: Out (Acl), OLB Anthony Barr: Out (Pectoral), DE Danielle Hunter: Out (Back), RB Dalvin Cook: Questionable (Groin), OLB Ben Gedeon: Out (Undisclosed), CB Mike Hughes: Questionable (Neck), CB Holton Hill: Questionable (Foot), G Dru Samia: Questionable (Wrist), ILB Cameron Smith: Out (Heart), CB Kris Boyd: Questionable (Hamstring), WR K.J. Osborn: Questionable (Hamstring), DE Kenny Willekes: Out (Leg), S Myles Dorn: Out (Undisclosed)
More Recent NFL News
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks